Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!!!!!!halo 2 is insane!

I have been to one around the corner thats where i played counter strike, I went with my nephew he was 16 @ the time all the teenagers in there i felt old well i was to them 26
    I was nerves then i started to kick there buts and they said to my nephew, Hey how come you bring the olds First time playing it i came 3rd outta 20 not bad
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    i'm thinking i would be nuts to grab a ps2 just for GT
    I bought a PS2 for the sole reason of playing GT3

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    I bought a PS2 for the sole reason of playing GT3
    So you have only 1 game
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

never have played coutnerstrike.....maybe ill download it or something (is there a free demo?)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

halo 2 is withought doubt a stellar game, but it is by no means perfect, i found some of the maps too large, meaning i had to walk a long way some of the time to get places. Anyhow it is the closest to a perfect game ive seen and played, but beware Half- Life 2 will topple H2 graphics probably and im guessing the single player will be a tad more in depth. However, its Halo 2's multiplayer will sweep the floor with all competitiors, because of all the fanboyz, CounterStrike Source may reamin the most popullated mulitplayer game, but the BEST will be Halo 2, it seems so fun, all the vehicles, CTF!!! and the Zanzibar map is the new Blood Gulch, trust me, each level, well most multiplayer maps have secrets that can be activated ie. doors, brridges etc.

Damn i cant wait, the game is no near to perfection, lol goodbye PS2 and gamecube
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

the large halo2 maps are meant for 16 person games.....how many people did you have? (also, were there vehicles) and, how did you play it?

i was playing the single player campaign, the levels are on a massive scale.

- The line for the PS3

Yeah I reckon Sony are quaking in their boots for fear of one game dominating the entire videogame market...

My prediction is that Halo2 will sit at the top of the charts for ages from all the Xbox owners sick of shit games finally being able to get one that's decent that they can show off. GTA SA will probably sit at number 2 for a while, and as usual Sony will have about 6 or 7 games in the top 10, compared to the Xbox's usual amount of 2 or 3

i rekon, lol thier jealous of Halo2, and Half - life 2, and Doom3, theyll all be on Xbox.

- The line for the PS3

halo2 has already been #1 for over 2 months, kinda funny since its not out. then gta s/a came out and was on top for a week, then halo2 came back up.
    i was playing the single player campaign, the levels are on a massive scale.
    oooooooh. yeah, the single player levels are pretty massive, and it can be annoying. i thought you meant multi

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    So you have only 1 game
    For about a year or so yes, GT3 was my only ps2 game, i just recently bought Acecombat5, but still, i did by it for the sole purpose to play GT3. All my other games i get for Gamecube, because i've had that longer than my ps2, i have 10 or so games for gc.

Awsome, my bro had the illegal pc thing that leaked out awhile ago but i didnt want to spoil it. lol. I have had it reserved for awhile.... cant wait.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

IT WILL BE HERE IN 1 HOUR!

i cant wait!!!

UK OXM=10/10
    TechTv=5/5...=10/10
    Gameinformer=10/10
    XBN=10/10
    AUS OXM=10/10
    Gamespy.com=5/5...=10/10
    1up.com=10/10
    EGM=10/10
    Gamepro=5/5...=10/10
    GMR magazine=10/10
    TeamXbox=9.9/10
    Daily Game=9.8/10
    IGN.com=9.8/10
    USA OXM=9.7/10
    Gamespot.com=9.4/10
    halo 2 - november 9

1hour wtf, its midnight eastern time. where the hell are you?

WOAH!!!!!!! lowest score was a 9.4, second lowest a 9.7.......dam, thats an average of 9.9066666666....... wow

Thread Information