Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: C6 Corvette VS 911 Carrera

I think we've been seeing a definate trend in the Pro-Gun Lobbyists thread, only with about 7 people instead of 2. You get the feeling after the debate that you may have actually gotten dumber during the exchange.....

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    You know I stopped reading here because you're a stuck record.

YOU said you "read over" things and that's why you missed te information.
    I only reminded you that YOU SAID IT.
    I specifically said that i must have read over something you wrote. I must remind you, it was one time, and something pretty irrelavant.
    You admit (again) to "repeating things numerous times to get your point across".
    You've not learned that actually other people just think "what a tosser" and stop arguing or say "yeah, fine" to SHUT YOU UP.
    I admit to having to repeat myself TO YOU. Tell me, if someone either does not hear you, or acts as if something wasnt said, do you repeat what you said to them unill they hear it?
    You dont' LISTEN, you don't READ.
    ( Remember YOU said that, I only reminded you )
    Ironically your repeating yourself after bitching at me. You assume I dont listen or read, thats your problem.
    You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

aw damn, I will respond to the childish comments coaz you STILL need taken down
    Very cute, still seems you have to work on your maturaty.
    I've never written in hidden messages.
    I've always been open, frank and used English to describe and explain things.
    If you can't understand this it' snot my problem, I'm writing in high-school level English.
    it's the CONCEPTS you're missing, you need to educate yourself and rather thatn "REPEATING" learn that doing it right ONCE is better than wrong lots of times
    No, i supposedly took something to literally. So obveously it wasnt to "openly written." There was a "concept" i missed, i suppose right?
    erm, just 10 lines aboce that you DID explain your life strategy - to keep repeating things.
    My life strategy was to keep repeating things? What are you on seriously?
    You don't even have the emotional intelligence to recognise your OWN BS
    You show your 'strategy', I've explained it as it's plainly visible to all who read your posts and yet you hide from it.
    You hide from facts YOU write about your style.
    Needing some helkp there, SLicks
    And your so biased you too biased to see it. Again there is no "strategy", like i said ill only repeat things when they are not heard. Theres no strategy in that... I suggest you stop taking the medication now...

Lol, what has been going on between Matra and Slicks... it's starting to get out of hand...
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

A premise can only become a FACT when ALL variables have been removed to leave the ONE variable to be measured.
    Sure, like saying that car and driver got the C6 Z51 to beat the 911 Carrera on their track. That is a fact, you cannot prove that they didnt do it, they clearly stated they did. Now, i never said that the corvette will always win did I? Dont start assuming things so soon.
    Pointed out to you MANY times that's not possivbel. So they are all only a fact on the day and comparing them becomes a matter of opinion on how you include those other variables.
    I've spent time listing the many variables that affect published figures. Your response to those FACTS was to push your OPINION that European journos can't drive as well as US ones.
    I know there are many, many variables, something as simple as tires for example. But tell me how is it that no european journalist (that ive seen) has been able to break into the 11s with the Viper? Is is just a coincidence that whenever they take the car out its a bad day?
    BTW i already stated that i wasnt being serious when i said they cannot drive as well as our journalists.
    So, tell me, who is sharing facts and who opinion ?
    erm, THAT WILL BE YOU Slicks.
    OWNED
    The numbers on the Car and Driver specs were normalised and are described as the opinoin of 12 editors. Shame you "read over" those bits and tassumed it was fact
    DOUBLY OWNED
    The numbers on the Car and Driver specs were "normalized opinions"? It was an opinon that the corvette did 0-60 in 4.1 seconds? That was someones opinion? I told you i dont care who won in the points segment, im looking at track times, those are not opinions. Looks like you get to eat your own words... BTW "owned" is what a junior high student comes up with, grow up.
    Look up the word FACT in the dictionary.
    No, wait, you'll probably just "Read over" it
    FACT: Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

REAL OCCURENCES - or do I need to lok that up in a dictionary for you again.

How many times can a poster be OWNED in a single thread ??
    Look like you did some reading over...
    Theres more to it : "Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed"
    Was it not demonstrated that car and driver got the C6 to beat the 911 on the track? Was that not a real occurance? Again, eating your own words...
    As you already said, Slicks, you're idea of conversation is you keep repeating the limited information you have ( and some of it biased with no personal justification ) and expect the other persons to miracoulously agree with erroneous and unknowledgable statements.
    Again you are assuming things...
    My idea of a conversation is people discussing a certain topic, and having input on that topic.
    In a conversaion i would only have to repeat myself if someone doesnt hear me or a point is not understood. No one has to agree with anyone about anything, its not about agreeing, its about accepting.
    I warned you that you're attitude had got the worm to turn and we were goign to expose you once and for all. AND you've done it for us by saying YOURSELF you "repeat". Plato would have loved having you 6000 years ago Don't know if he had DUNCE caps in his class.
    Actually it looks like your the one being exposed here. Most of the time known as a "respectable member with knowledge." Your demonstraiting your immaturity, and child like tendency. Even people are commenting on it. And your also blowing up on peoples own opinions, like a previous post on this thread.
    Learn to CONVERSE and you will find conversation more fruitful.
    Act the ass and keep repeating and trying to twist to justify you not having to back down and everyone jsut has a luagh at your expense.
    Learn to accept peoples opions and not blow up on them.

DID YOU READ IT BEFORE YOU TYPED IT ??
    So when do you stop repeating ?
    When the other person stops arguing the point with you.
    If that happens ALL the time then either you're a genius with direct experience of every design and service setup for every reace team in the world or your a BULL-SHITTER. The jury isn't out on this one
    Did you not say that i describe you? I stop repeating when the point is heard, and acknowledged. BTW what am I repeating now?

You said at the start " I just have to repeat myself numerous times to get my point across." sorry kiddo THAT's cocky and you don't have the balls or dick-size to step up to the plate OWNED for the fourth time !!
    Am i being self assertive when someone doesnt hear me? Im letting you know what you missed.
    BTW whats with the childish name calling? There is no need for that.
    ha-ha-ha-ha-
    I've told you before I didnt' SPELL it wrong I typed it wrong sue to my RSI.
    And when you chose to get high-and-nighty on spelling/typing it doesn't do well to screw up the spelling of WASTED Or maybe you didn't reac the spelling bee to learn the difference
    OWNED for the FIFTH TIME.
    MAN this is getting REAL embarrassing for you now.
    Hey, repeat 'waisting' to get your point across, come on man !!!!!!!
    Wow, you sure got me there...
    Im so embarrassed now. You do realize your making a total ass of your self right?
    Now I"m NOT bothering to look it up for you. Shame you've shown your stupidity again adn han't bothered to find out what interpolation means.
    Suggest you ask an adult to help you
    OWNED for the sixth time
    Hmmm, lets see
    Interpolation: "To change or falsify (a text) by introducing new or incorrect material."
    Looks like you should have looked it up... Again eating your own words.
    Your choice, your loss.
    BTW, you should look back over my family history.
    We ran the Audi UK rally team. My brother bought it from Audi direct and operated it around the world for 4 years. GBM Rallysport.
    Professional is here and where it's at.
    And you're WAY wrong on the bad experiences analogy.
    Anyone who makes those experiences a part of their life and career cant' affort to brush bad into a corner. 'Bad' has to be explored and turned into 'good'. You don't have enough expereince of life and especially driving and setting up cars to grasp that. I suggest you take that one as written - or shut up for about 15 years and build the experience to know the difference.
    Oh, and interesting you "go by the professionals" and yet disown European journalists experiences. So just shown that in FACT you DO NOT go by professionals you go by the professionals who are saying what you want to hear.
    OWNED FOR THE SEVENTH TIME
    Im happy that your family history has much automotive experience in it.
    Its also interesting that you indeed go by what you want to hear. For example you made sure to pick out the article that the porsche carrera s got mostly better numbers than the Z51. Youve got it all wrong, i go by european journalists all the time, just not top gear of course, being that if you even want to consider them journalists.
    I don't need to tell you, Slicks, you told yourself it at the start of the thread.
    YOU in fact agreed with MY LONG DISTANCE ANALYSIS of your personality.
    I'm pretty impressed I nailed it THAT accurate.
    You were being 'advise' on right and wrong.
    You dont' think you need to change.
    Your own posts give the evidence you do.
    Anyone who doesn't change to interact socially better each time they engage isn't reaching their potential.
    You happy to stay dumb-ass is a shame but IS your choice.
    Please remind me about your "long distance analysis" of my life, i rather not go digging through this long thread. You seem to know exactly what your talking about, so please explain it to me.
    What exaclty do i need to change?
    From what you say it seems that you need to change. Is name calling improving social interaction each time? Certainly not, seems that your eating your own words again.

Hey you might ACTUALLY be getting the point Slicks.

You wanted to ignore the price differential for 'vetts in Europe.
    Did i say i want to ignore it?
    and yet now you want to claim tit for the Noble.
    So, what you SHOUDL say is IN THE US when you post yourt biased opinions.
    You're in an international forum.
    You need to stop thinking backyard and go global, man
    It goes both ways my friend, you should say in europe, when saying that the noble is supposedly cheaper. Europe is not the world, so you as well must go global.
    OWNED for the ninth time - I'm determined to get to 10

EDIT: oh ,yeah, sorry I quoted the article which had 12 PROFESSIONALS SCORING the cars rather than the ONE in the original. I kinda assumed you'd accept that 12 woudl be 12 times more accurate than 1 Ah well, maybe not
    Im not going by opinions like you, im going by track times.

Slicks you are very narrow minded track times are only one aspect of a performance road car.Whats it like on the road,build quality,resale all those sort of things.Just because its good on the track doesnt make it a good car.Thats why u make me laugh your all about track times and nothing else.You have to take every thing in account to get a OPINION OF A VEHICLE ON A WHOLE ,NOT JUST ONE ASPECT.
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Who needs Jerry Springer when you have:

*****MATRE******

Quote Originally Posted by charged
    Slicks you are very narrow minded track times are only one aspect of a performance road car.Whats it like on the road,build quality,resale all those sort of things.Just because its good on the track doesnt make it a good car.Thats why u make me laugh your all about track times and nothing else.You have to take every thing in account to get a OPINION OF A VEHICLE ON A WHOLE ,NOT JUST ONE ASPECT.
    And im looking at the performance aspect of the performance cars, nothing else at the moment of comparison. I never said that the corvette was a better car, theres a difference between better deal and better car.

Have a cry Slicks, have a cry

Quote Originally Posted by gow589
    Who needs Jerry Springer when you have:

*****MATRE******
    Thansk gow, I take that as a compliment

After all Jerry's the man with intelligence who giudes and feeds the sickos !!!

Cheers man.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I can't say much complimentary to either of ya when i read these. Guys, it's ridiculous. I mean really.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    You really are such a dick.
    That was very well said.

One has to wonder why the Americans can 'drive better' than the Europeans when their cars are so obviously substandard...

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    That was very well said.

One has to wonder why the Americans can 'drive better' than the Europeans when their cars are so obviously substandard...
    The topic is dead, and that was already answered. Quit trying to start sh!t.

That was very well said.
    I do apologise for that. I was in a bad mood.

Its bad enough with Matra and Slicks at each other, I don't really think we need to go through the whole 5 page argument again, but with a different person.
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information