View Poll Results: Which 1 will win a street drag race?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Supra

3 23.08%
  • Skyline GT-R

3 23.08%
  • NSX

5 38.46%
  • 3000GT

2 15.38%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra vs Skyline GT-R vs 3000GT vs NSX

Quote Originally Posted by s15Silvia_Ala
    heres a perfect example go up an icy hill with a lets say NSX you never make it you just spin your tires ergo losing traction now go up that same hill with a heavy smart traction skyline and you might acctually make it now once agian go on a tight turn at good speed and turn light rear wheel drive car you will uhhh lose traction skyline uhhhh nope.
    You should write comedy.

hey canuck can you drive yet...... uh no so how do you know how cars perform uhhh you don't so why should you be talking about which ones the best.... uh you CAN"T

hey canuck can you drive yet...... uh no so how do you know how cars perform uhhh you don't so why should you be talking about which ones the best.... uh you CAN"T
    Hmm mabye I can't drive but tell me this, what handles better? An exige? or a Skyline? Weight isn't what decides how fast a car can go aroud a corner although be it a big part. Oh and ask anybody else that drives if you don't like my view.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=NSX+crashes

Watch that video it shows you the problem the the NSX and your right weight isn't the only thing that

ok yes weight has to do with !!!!!TRACTION!!!!!!! name where i said handling not traction ask anyone which one of those cars get better traction they say the skyline on a wet course though cars like the Exige and the NSX suck because of that on the Exige is far better than the NSX because its got great suspension which on a dry course it could handle better key word could but not to a kid like you who isn't a professional driver or driver at all.

oh and mind you the driver was going in a straight line and lost traction hahahahahaha
    Last edited by s15Silvia_Ala; 09-13-2006 at 02:58 PM.

Please use punctuation. You have absolutely no proof that that wasn't a driver error, and I can't really understand what you getting at with the rest of your post so Im not going to bother.

lol you wouldn't understand if i had a chalkboard and MIT insturctors because your and idiot

the driver floored it on a straight away ,and he lost the rear end of the car because of traction. Unless the rear end the NSX has steering or even a split transmision oh wait Only Mittsubishi and Nissian and GM have that !!!!!!NOT HONDA!!!!!.

and not another kid talking about punctuation lol your not even in 11th grade lol
    Last edited by s15Silvia_Ala; 09-13-2006 at 04:04 PM.

heres a perfect example go up an icy hill with a lets say NSX you never make it you just spin your tires ergo losing traction now go up that same hill with a heavy smart traction skyline and you might acctually make it now once agian go on a tight turn at good speed and turn light rear wheel drive car you will uhhh lose traction skyline uhhhh nope.
    So...how come in various tests, the Lotus Elise can pull turns harder than a Dodge Viper, which is not only insanely heavy for a performance car, but has massively gigantic tires?

Explain that and you might convince someone of your logic. Why? Because bodyroll - if a car weighs 1.5tons has the majority of its weight shifting out of position, it'll be easier to throw the car into a slide than if the car was lighter. Bodyroll + that heavier objects can pull harder than lighter ones.

EDIT: Your grammar hurts to read...
    Last edited by CdocZ; 09-13-2006 at 03:09 PM.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

lol you wouldn't understand if i had a chalkboard and MIT insturctors because your and idiot

the driver floored it on a straight away ,and he lost the rear end of the car because of traction. Unless the rear end the NSX has steering oh wait Only Mittsubishi and Nissian and GM have that !!!!!!NOT HONDA!!!!!.

and not another kid talking about punctuation lol your not even in 11th grade lol
    Your right, so you admit somone much younger has far better grammer. How honest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    You're right, so you admit somone much younger has far better grammer. How honest of you.
    Pwn3d.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Damn got me there Quiggs.

and codez the Viper sucks its only good for a quarter mile sometimes not even that a Z06 Tears them new ones every day around the world

Using the Viper as and example is not a good plan that like using a chevy nova not made for road races (even though they really were which just makes me cry lol)

and as far as grammer i have 2 degrees. i double majored so im really not trying to run in a english class here ok im just typing i don't really care if you guys want to complain about my grammer because you points make no sense to anyone but ill advised people who do nothing but read car and driver

and codez the Viper sucks its only good for a quarter mile sometimes not even that a Z06 Tears them new ones every day around the world

Using the Viper as and example is not a good plan that like using a chevy nova not made for road races (even though they really were which just makes me cry lol)

and as far as grammer i have 2 degrees. i double majored so im really not trying to run in a english class here ok im just typing i don't really care if you guys want to complain about my grammer because you points make no sense to anyone but ill advised people who do nothing but read car and driver
    I still make more sense then you... and we complain because it can be hard to understand you.

My point was that more weight does NOT mean betetr traction, not that the Viper is good. I used the Viper because it is heavy (an 8.3Liter engine will do that) - heavier cars will lose traction more easily, when body roll occurs, due to simple laws of physics. True, weight on the tires is good, hence why car-makers such as Lotus try to make the un-sprung weight as low as possible because this is an area of mass that the springs cannot help control the movement of.

HOWEVER: respond to what I'm actually trying to say...more weight + bodyroll = more likely to lose traction. So, prove to me that somehow this is NOT true to the Skyline, and that these powerful laws of physics somehow do not apply to it.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

okok so the Mclaren goes 225 (which is wrong) but it does it with HALF the horsepower.

Thread Information