Thread: mazda6 MPS

sleepy hollow (not really, but it might as well be)

mazda6 MPS

I have a cousin living in ACT, australia, he has a black mazda 6, and was wondering if the MPS bodykit is available in australia? i know it was a concept car, but is there somewhere that he can buy the body parts?
    blah.

well by May next year it will no longer be a concept car and as far as i know the bodykits are not availalbe (could be wrong but i doubt that the bodykit would be out before the actual car)

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    I have a cousin living in ACT, australia, he has a black mazda 6, and was wondering if the MPS bodykit is available in australia? i know it was a concept car, but is there somewhere that he can buy the body parts?
    surely someone is selling them aftermarket, more than likely in Japan though so if you know anywhere you can have a good look, check it out
    I am the Stig

Yeah the new mps6 bodykit is spot on,very subtle,upmarket,they said they wanted it that way,dont one a scoop for the intercooler,the new car has a 2 skin bonnet to direct air into the top mount intercooler
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Thats a pretty nice kit.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

If you look closely at the MPS you'll see the side skirts are actually part of the body/door and not bolted / mod on. So I think the after market ones (if they become available) will not look the same as the original MPS.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Thread Information