Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F430 Spider

F430 Spider

Ferrari F430 Spy shot from autoweek magazine. small pics but looks great i think!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

It does look nice! I didn't think Ferrari was going to break out the spyder version so soon. Oh well, now I gotta save up for two F430s.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

is it jsut me, or does ferrari move very fast with producing their concepts. unlike a lot of other companies that spend a ton of time thinking and working out small things first, ferrari seems to make a concept and build it, no hesitation. it is very early for them to make a spider, but like i said, they move quickly, literally

How hard is it to take the 430, cut the roof and put a fabric top with the same concept from the Modena Spyder??
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Awesome spyshot , but nothing i didnt expected ...
    And btw i dont think it will hit production so soon, around 2005 (i think), btw in 2006 probably the 600 Barchetta will be presented, and in 2007.....the F60 .
    Last edited by McLareN; 10-14-2004 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    How hard is it to take the 430, cut the roof and put a fabric top with the same concept from the Modena Spyder??
    harder than you might think. theres a lot more that goes into it than that.

Quote Originally Posted by McLareN
    Awesome spyshot , but nothing i didnt expected ...
    And btw i dont think it will hit production so soon, around 2005 (i think), btw in 2006 probably the 600 Barchetta will be presented, and in 2007.....the F60 .
    the f60 is already out. It is actually the Enzo. I think.

NO!!!!! the enzo is NOT the F60! that was what several of the big car mags were predicting before it was announced. F60 no longer has any relation to the enzo. i dont think they will be making an F60 at least too soon, it took them 10 years to make the next superferrari last time, if they start making SUPER supercars every few years the exclusivitity will not be the same

SUPER supercars
    dont mean to pick on you but this is why there is no such thing as a SUPER supercar.

a supercar is something like the Zonda or Enzo or F50 or Jag XJ220. i dont know why ppl categorize cars like F430 in the same category then classify the higher end cars as SUPER supercars.

i needed to get that off my chest. nothing personal,k.

i guess you have a good point. but would you consider something like a bmw Z4, which is a sports car, in the same class as a 575M Maranello? there needs to be a middle class. Ferris, Lamborghinis, etc. are more than just sports cars, if not supercars.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Syder
    dont mean to pick on you but this is why there is no such thing as a SUPER supercar.

a supercar is something like the Zonda or Enzo or F50 or Jag XJ220. i dont know why ppl categorize cars like F430 in the same category then classify the higher end cars as SUPER supercars.

i needed to get that off my chest. nothing personal,k.
    Dude, that is just his subject way of rating supercars, and it makes sense. It's all relative. A supercar would be an 430, a super-super car would be an Enzo. Who cares how someone classifies cars if it all makes sense in the end.

Dude, that is just his subject way of rating supercars, and it makes sense. It's all relative. A supercar would be an 430, a super-super car would be an Enzo. Who cares how someone classifies cars if it all makes sense in the end.
    yeah, so i guess a F1 car that is able to be driven on the road without regulations would then be called a super-duper supercar? comon, super-supercars doesnt exist and i just wanted to point that out and discuss diff classifications with him. if it bothered you that much, DONT POST!

yeah, so i guess a F1 car that is able to be driven on the road without regulations would then be called a super-duper supercar? comon, super-supercars doesnt exist and i just wanted to point that out and discuss diff classifications with him. if it bothered you that much, DONT POST!
    LOL. Chill out man. An F1 car is called a "race car." Hence not being able to be driven on the street. Race does not equal street. Not a super-duper supercar. Who comes out with that stuff anway? LOL. My point is, who cares how someone else classifies cars. You don't need to knock on them for something as petty as that.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    What the hell is up wit u??? SPH ferrari never said that SUPER supercars exist! it was just the way he describe it... a SUPER supercar... it may not be right, but its no big deal... geez...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

I don't know, I like closed coupes better...maybe it's because I like it when it's darkish and raning more than sunny days...maybe because I don't feel that comfortable in a open coupe.

Nevermore, does it weigh more?
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

Thread Information