Thread: M2M Fest2006

M2M Fest2006

Have you ever heard about that? I't a new Rally like Gumball3000 but it will be between Montreal and Miami, not a race but just an expensive trip with nice cars... www.m2mfest.com
    I take it to the candy shop... 50Cent 1.3 million albums in 1 WEEK-END... INCREDIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Marcus
    Have you ever heard about that? I't a new Rally like Gumball3000 but it will be between Montreal and Miami, not a race but just an expensive trip with nice cars... www.m2mfest.com
    Sounds interesting but the link doesn't work.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

That's from another forum. He explains this concept...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:33 am Post subject: A "Rally" like Gumball3000 in Canada Reply with quote Back to top
    spacer

Ok now it's official . From Montreal to Miami for 2006 or 2007 the date has not been determined yet.

What you will get in this rally?
    I'm a great fan of the "No speed limit" and grest sportcars. So some friends and I have decided to create a Big Rally event around the spirit of the Gumball3000 and the Ultime Rally ( very good event Kimble congratulations).

This rally is called " M2M Fest 200X"

The price will be around 8000 USD for a car of 2 drivers

It will be in 5 days

In Montreal you will past 3 nights ( day1 VIP in the Fomula1 in Montreal and a big party at the Jacque Villeneuve's club, day2 you will race on a track and day3 the "The great Start".

You will sleep in the luxury bedrooms of the Hilton Hotels

You will meet fabulous people

Special Polos and caps will be offered to participants

and I hope Kimble will be the winner of the brand new BMW 3 series (it's the price for the first place).

We are looking for some sponsors so don't hesitate to help us.

I got some questions for Kimble.

Kimble, I would like to know the differents steps to create and promote an event like this king of rally.
    I'm a big sportcars fan and organise an event like this will be for me a major achievement.

I hope you will be there... U and your CL3000 :wink:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I take it to the candy shop... 50Cent 1.3 million albums in 1 WEEK-END... INCREDIBLE

omg i hope they do it, then i will be able to drive by then and i could go with friends and cruise with them and take some photos or meet at one of their checkpoints for some great photo opps.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

I plan to be there too... it will be a great time man..

nice...any ideas wat the dates are gona be?

EDIT: sorry, jus re-read propoerly.
    hope it works out..
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tuner
    nice...any ideas wat the dates are gona be?
    They plan to do it 2 days after the Formula 1in Montreal

It will be fun

Thread Information