Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drakkie+snowstorm+outside job= The Evil Snowman :)

drakkie+snowstorm+outside job= The Evil Snowman :)

it is snowing here for the entire day.as i have a daily newspaper round, i have to go out for like an hour.you can guess, really slippery, wet, and cold As the famous Johan Cruijff said: "every disadvantage has it's advantage". it was a great photo oppurtunity, i was thinking on the way home.i came home, and my mom started laughing.i said: whats the matter ? you look like the evil snowman !!!hahahahashe got a mirror and i had to laugh too instantly.so , she got my dads digital camera and gave it to me.i made some picures of myself and our garden, completely covered in snow...

first some pics of me:

my bike:

more of my bike:

the garden :

more garden:

that's all folks !!!

it was really slipperry in some places... i can only fear for tomorrow, when it has all been frozen...

Man, i wish it would snow here!!!
    Nice hair.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    it is snowing here for the entire day.as i have a daily newspaper round, i have to go out for like an hour.you can guess, really slippery, wet, and cold As the famous Johan Cruijff said: "every disadvantage has it's advantage". it was a great photo oppurtunity, i was thinking on the way home.i came home, and my mom started laughing.i said: whats the matter ? you look like the evil snowman !!!hahahahashe got a mirror and i had to laugh too instantly.so , she got my dads digital camera and gave it to me.i made some picures of myself and our garden, completely covered in snow...
    [/URL]
    Hehe... I know how you feel.. as i'm writing this post, i've just gotten home from my own route... and it has been snowing all day here aswell... and almost every day for the last 2-3 weeks
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

Quote Originally Posted by jones.dk
    Hehe... I know how you feel.. as i'm writing this post, i've just gotten home from my own route... and it has been snowing all day here aswell... and almost every day for the last 2-3 weeks
    luckely, not 2-3 weeks (yet)... Forgot to tell this nice story :
    in our lunch break at school offcourse everyone went out trowing snow balls.some were (accidentally ?)hitting the windows.after a while the concierge came out to stop us.you can guess what happened, he got hit by atleast 30-40 , and probably more snowballs.he quikly ran inside

Wow, you're having a lot of snow. We are having snow as well over here but it's melting snow. Were is Oostvoorne exactly ?

You know Rotterdam? Follow the river(Maas)/channel(nieuwe waterweg) to the coast.you see a part of the industrial are sticking out into the sea.Oostvoorne is where that connects to the "normal" land(lower side off the channel on the map..).it's at the coast, as you can imagine...

edit:
    This is nothing compared to the northern part of the Netherlands.i heard there is a new snowfall record, with about 50 centimetres in some places...

we got ALOT of snow...
    we got over 2 feet of snow...
    started yesterday and didnt stop....

I live in the southeast of the Netherlands, but it haven't snowed here at all. Probably this night it'll fall.
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

I got about a foot yesterday/ monday night here in Connecticut.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    I live in the southeast of the Netherlands, but it haven't snowed here at all. Probably this night it'll fall.
    This afternnon we drove from Germany via Venlo (16.00) Eindhoven and Tilburg to Dordrecht and only after Breda the snow really started but no trouble getting home before 18.00 (and prepare the Geneva report)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

We had some last week,

We slid down a bridge on bin lids, great when your pissed

we had snow here too...*ahem*

snowed for the first time ever in this emirate called Ras-al Khaimah a few weeks bak. half of the u.a.e. mustve been down there that weekend

i didnt go. stayed and slept.
    heres another kool fact: i ahve never seen snow in my life. as in, in front of my face. on tv, yes, out of a plane, yes...but never seen or touched it...

odd?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

lol we've had allot more snow here

This was early yesterdaymorning, as you can see there's a small white globe in the back, which resembles the lines of my car

I couldnt go to work with my own car (my frontspoiler sits about 2 inches of the ground, so i would have shoveled allot of snow) But my dad borrowed me his car so i could go to work. When i got home i was eager to take a look at my car, and this is what i found

al the snow which was on my bonnet, now slipped of the the ground, resulting in a very big heap of snow.
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Thread Information