Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GT4 Challenge #18:Season #2

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    Yeah, I think it's a good idea to alternate course types with each challenge. I have some ideas already in the event I win this one.
    Fair point dude. Its really hard to come home on Monday evening and find out youve won, because you have to come up with a challenge really quickly! I just made this one up on the spot, I was going to pit the Zonda LM on this track, so I swapped that for a 4WD....

Are you gonna throw us a Dirt track challenge!!! I was planning on doing one, trouble is, theres no real challenging one as its too easy to wall-ride around...
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    Fair point dude. Its really hard to come home on Monday evening and find out youve won, because you have to come up with a challenge really quickly! I just made this one up on the spot, I was going to pit the Zonda LM on this track, so I swapped that for a 4WD....

Are you gonna throw us a Dirt track challenge!!! I was planning on doing one, trouble is, theres no real challenging one as its too easy to wall-ride around...
    I'll would prolly never pick a dirt track.

Oops, a little time mismanagement issue there... Donīt know why it's been so long then...

I was thinking we should allow the winner until wednesday to announce the challenge. That way he has time test properly the challenge and then we have one and a half weeks of competition.
    Zag when they Zig

^^ Excellent proposal....I always assumed I had to do it asap, leading to slightly rubbish challenges such as this (or maybe everyone loved this one, only I dislike it 'cause Im rubbish at it!)

And I remember now, I proposed a 3 week double challenge, where you drive two different cars on the same track and cumulate their times together...
    Porsche!

I like that idea. How about a road and race version of the same car?

Yeh, thats good too. I was originally thinking of a RWD and a FWD/4WD to have different handling characteristics...people would do better with one than the other, and driving with one will make you get used to its style, making it harder to get used to the other.
    Porsche!

Final call out for GT4 Challenge 2.1 (18) times.... please have them in to me by midnight tonight.

By the way, thats 8 hours away for me, what about others who enter? I cant check it until tomorrow anyway, but just wondered if we had any Australians who needed an extra 12hrs on mine due to the time difference.
    Porsche!

Actually it would be the other way around. Australians submiting their laptimes sunday midnight should be the first ones to get to your PM. Last ones submitting would probably be west coast americans. Either way I think it should be midnight local time (of the participant).

That is another good reason to move challenge issue to wednesday...
    Zag when they Zig

Sorry about my poor geography, but thats what I meant!! Thanks!
    Porsche!

Thread Information