Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You Gotta Like This...

Originally posted by HIDMANX
    If that fella made a pic with him standing on the d*mn car he could just as easy make a pic with him in the car.

Owning a lamb is not nothing so he could make himself godlike here if he just put a new pic here.
    Untill then hes just a pathetic morr*n with amateur paint skills.
    erm, that may not even be him!!!
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

p/s: I Love the Murcielago!!!

Originally posted by HIDMANX
    Well then, i just say; f*cking morr*n get of that roof you hooligan!
    hahah yeah

Get of the lambo and prostate urself in front of it and pay ur respects!!!!

Originally posted by motormaniac
    hahah yeah

Get of the lambo and prostate urself in front of it and pay ur respects!!!!
    haha he may be waiting outside your house now to RAM you down - "LOOK MA I'M ROADKILL"
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

they are sour losers motorhead, what can u do huh. The car isnt even with my brother right now, he switches off with friends, but i will take requests on what car u want me to take pics in u hater fags. and when the Diablo is back, n i put a pic of me in the car, the people talkin **** will **** my ****, is that a deal?

Originally posted by DiabloGT
    they are sour losers motorhead, what can u do huh. The car isnt even with my brother right now, he switches off with friends, but i will take requests on what car u want me to take pics in u hater fags. and when the Diablo is back, n i put a pic of me in the car, the people talkin **** will **** my ****, is that a deal?
    anytime brother - anytime
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Well, if that's his car, nice score. However, I think you should be a little more open-minded about everyone else's comments. Also, you'd tow it to someone just to prove that your brother owns it? That's just weird.

I'm a huge fan of Diablos, so obviously I want to see more pictures. Maybe a little more hi-res? That one has akward lines, fuzzy edges, overly sharp spots, strange contrast, and a blurry background. Maybe that's why everyone think's its photoshopped.

You can't exactly justify calling people who hold reasonable doubts "hater fags". That was so uncalled for, and it'll only make them doubt you more.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 06-13-2003 at 10:47 PM.

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Well, if that's his car, nice score. However, I think you should be a little more open-minded about everyone else's comments. Also, you'd tow it to someone just to prove that your brother owns it? That's just weird.

I'm a huge fan of Diablos, so obviously I want to see more pictures. Maybe a little more hi-res? That one has akward lines, fuzzy edges, overly sharp spots, strange contrast, and a blurry background. Maybe that's why everyone think's its photoshopped.

You can't exactly justify calling people who hold reasonable doubts "hater fags". That was so uncalled for, and it'll only make them doubt you more.
    yeah but you all were like insulting him and started believing yourselves that he does not have a lambo before he even justified his opinions you all made your own crap and shot it out through your mouths and that poor guy is left there all by himself but now i am on his side and you jealous freaks can be even more jealous
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Originally posted by SL500
    ...bastard is your father,dont mistake man.....
    don't bring my parents into the picture because its dangerous - the army will be after you - i swear - you can ask motormaniac
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

What do you mean I was insulting him? That last post was my first one. I try to be as polite as possible, but I still get the same type of answers back. Don't generalize against everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Motorhead, you can hardly say that everyone was being hostile, but you guys sure were. Think about, remember all of the others who claimed to have outrageously nice cars? Remember HotFlank? He was politely disproven, but he was an arrogant asshole about it. Then he got banned.

All I want is to see more pictures. This is to act as both eye candy and a little proof, nothing more. Surely you can understand where everyone is coming from. Nobady is out to get you guys, we just want to be sure.

EDIT: For a while there, I used think that you were actually quite mature. Then I read your immature and irrelevnt posts taking up half of the forums about sucking each others dicks. What the ****, man. Get this shit off the forums. Some of us are actually trying to have conversations here.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 06-14-2003 at 05:47 PM.

hey egg nog, im all about being polite, but some people push me, if you read the posts from the begining you will see how clean i am n who really ****s it up by using incorrect words with me. i understand normal doubt thats in good manners n i luv the fact that people would wanna see more pics of the car just to see the car. but u gotta admit there are real assholes out there, that all they do is dream about these cars (which honestly dont mean shit to me unless theres a real man driving it) and when they see someone say that hey i do own the damn thing, they think ur just putting them down for not having it, and thats when it gets ugly man.

and Motorhead, dont get into BS arguements buddy, all our times can be spent much more wisely than cussing each other out sitting behind computer screens. thanks for the back up.

take care everyone
    ERIC

Originally posted by motorhead
    don't bring my parents into the picture because its dangerous - the army will be after you - i swear - you can ask motormaniac
    loooooooool,just shut up bitch,your father is a army man?????
    in your dreams.

just shut up bitch
    Yes, please do.

DiabloGT: Thanks for being so mature about all of this. I was really hoping to get a good reply, and I did. Now I'm just awaiting these pictures

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Yes, please do.

DiabloGT: Thanks for being so mature about all of this. I was really hoping to get a good reply, and I did. Now I'm just awaiting these pictures
    Okay,Egg Nog.you please shut up because motorhead has only 14 years old and he is claim more than a 14year boy.do you underestand?

Okay,Egg Nog.you please shut up because motorhead has only 14 years old and he is claim more than a 14year boy.do you underestand?
    he is 14 yrs old SL

and get this clear, i am not siding anyone here

as for EggNogg, thanks for calling me a arrogant bastard when i tried to talk to u nicely

ps: SL, i noe motorhead and yes

his father is a Leftnant Colonel

Originally posted by motormaniac
    he is 14 yrs old SL

and get this clear, i am not siding anyone here

as for EggNogg, thanks for calling me a arrogant bastard when i tried to talk to u nicely
    Okay...

1st thing: Just because he's 14 years doesn't mean that he can justify acting like he does. When I see someone acting like that, I call them on it, regardless of age. So, he's 14? Does that make it okay for him to waste out forum space calling another user an xxxxxxxxxxx (yes we all get name calling kudos)?

2nd thing: I never said that you were siding with anyone, and I never called you an arrogant bastard. I don't even understand the bit about "when you tried to talk to me nicely". I don't mean that you aren't nice or anything, its just that the post that I quoted was the first post that you had actually directed towards me. I simply didn't see how it was coherent.

Thread Information