Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
No, you idiot.
MY truths.
I have ALWAYS said the truth.
Go and read AGAIN you clown.
Your reading is clearly as bad as your writing

I was using REAL Unix and our system runs on Linux ( Red hat ) so woo-hoo you tripped over your BIG MOUTH and LITTLE BRAIN again

YOUR logic ditates, but we've already proven how dumb you are.
If you search you will see I have already explained to others who have been surprised at the times I'm on ... I sleep between 2 and 3 hours a night.
I have often been up early to call CHina or up late callign teh US.
See if you knew ANYTHIGN about multinational business you woudl knwo that.
But "do you want fries with that" training doesnt' let you into that knowledge clearly

Go on, we'll be able to find the image you googled to use in yrou lies>
COME ON.

erm I WAS self-employed.
You are incaapble of surviving.
Your lies would lose you your customers at first hurdle.
AGAIN, you have avoided the TRUTH asked of you and AGAIN we are usign you as a plaything
Come on you can't post yoru diplomans ffrom yoru internet-university and we KNOW you can't post your so-called Lexus either ... but TRY and give us the challenge of finding where you googled the inage from>
As was said, you are the mouse and we are the cat playing with you.
AND every swat is more fun to the observors at yoru expense
I fell in love with your jokes!,It's really funny,You called(phoned) china & The UU.S.A.(You would have been much better off,telling us You phoned the Moon & Mars 'businessmen').
You 'work' day& night on this forum,Do You at least get paid for your time as a joker?!.Here in West Texas,We need a volunteer Rodeo clown,I'll be happy to train you,how to dodge the raging 'Longhorns'(brahama Bulls) at the local Rodeo grounds!.and if You'll get good at it,even how to 'break' an 'outlaw'(Wild,untamed horse)!.Bring along your Dam' Yankee boy friend!.