Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My car

Got the headlights today yeah yeah.

Seen this car this would look allright with some wheels i like and in my colour. But it has the full SS kit with little cover over the rear wheels which i dont like. But this is about the look i'm thinking of.

I'm not saying it's bad or anything (It's pretty dynamic)...but do I smell just a hint of rice???

Are you serious?

rice on a commodore? now ive heard it all...
    The Datto will rage again...

any car can be riced

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    I'm not saying it's bad or anything (It's pretty dynamic)...but do I smell just a hint of rice???
    While those body modifications are fitted to a standard Commodore, they were all originally developed for genuine factory Commodores - the spoiler is from the Commodore VN SS, the rear wheel arch extensions from the VP Calais and the bonnot scoop from the VN SS Group A.
    I'm don't think using body kit items from higher spec models and putting them onto a base spec model is rice....
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Plus it's probably also a 5 litre V8, rather than a 1.6 4cyl

Yep no rice That baby is the VP Calais International fully stock standard from the factory minus the wheels and scoop which is gay 5LT sports suspension was a limited edition sporty version of the calais.

But today i went nuts on my car, Nothing worse then a family incident on the in the city and no car too get there, Today i spent 3 hours at my car and come up with this.. Don't laugh please it's drivable.

Attached Images Attached Images

Good to see you back Slick, nice work on the front are you panel beater ?
    [QUOTE=Mr. Jinx] The Coupe4 is ejaculatory material! [/QUOTE]

Thanks mate... Yeah the panel beater he is a dope Left golf balls in it... The rest will need some real serious work too fix 100%. that i'll leave too the professionals

Finally got contacted today from the car i hit insurance company.
    They are gathering information on who is at fault, They need me too get a quote on my car and i was asked what happen, They will send me a form too fill out and send it back too them, Then they will decide who is at fault.
    Right now i really can't be bothered with them but it's got too be done, I'm just a little anode it's taken this long, And i'm at a real disadvantage here not having insurence so then i have noeone too defend my side it's up too me.
    And when they send the form i'll right it easy and just plan and simple say....
    I was travling in the right hand lane in a 80 zone when a slower vechile pulled infront of me and left me with no where too go but into them. The driver didnt argue the fact that she was doing 30-40kp/h in a 80 zone when she pulled from behind a very slow truck carrying cars. She also admitted too not looking into her side mirror the right side too check if anything was there only behind her. Respect drivers travling at the speed limit when your driving half the limit alow for them too be able too avoid you. This driver didnt give me that respect, And i was left with go under a truck or into 2 stopped cars so in other words i was left with no choices because the driver gave me none.

Hows that shit..

That's all you can do. Hopefully the insurance company will listen. I assume the police finalised their report on the accident as well? Will that help you?
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    The driver didnt argue the fact that she was doing 30-40kp/h in a 80 zone when she pulled from behind a very slow truck carrying cars. She also admitted too not looking into her side mirror the right side too check if anything was there only behind her. Respect drivers travling at the speed limit when your driving half the limit alow for them too be able too avoid you.
    Make her tell the insurance people that. And if you got any witnesses, get them to attend to that fact as well, and all should be well.

Hope it all goes well mate, got my fingers crossed for ya!
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    That's all you can do. Hopefully the insurance company will listen. I assume the police finalised their report on the accident as well? Will that help you?
    By the time the police came they had left, But he seen this skids, I'm not sure what they will do if anything?.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Make her tell the insurance people that. And if you got any witnesses, get them to attend to that fact as well, and all should be well.

Hope it all goes well mate, got my fingers crossed for ya!
    Anyone that could have helped just drove on by as always, I guess not everyone is like me, I seen a head on crash and was the first too stop in the middle of the road and run too them both. But other way around People arn't like they used too be.

Got a letter today from AAMI too say I'm fully at fault going on there customers explanation.
    Thats fast it was only yesterday they told me they are gathering information on the accident too see who is at fault as they don't have all the information yet.
    I smell a arse pounding coming.

Thread Information