Thread: Hurst Hemi Challenger

Hurst Hemi Challenger

HURST PERFORMANCE DEBUTS THE LEGENDARY BLACK & GOLD COLORS ON THE HURST/HEMI-CHALLENGER

Legendary Performance Brand Makes History Again!

Hurst Performance Vehicles, one of the most recognized and revered names in automobile history, today announced the legendary black and gold colors are once again available on a Hurst “Executive Hot Rod.”

The Hurst/Hemi-Challenger continues the legacy of Hurst Performance, a brand that has long been synonymous with speed, performance and quality. The legendary colors offered on these stunning cars pay homage to the Hurst Muscle Cars originally produced in white and gold and in rare cases, black and gold.

“Over the last 50 years Hurst has been a player in almost every segment of the automotive “go-fast” industry with the best shifters and some of the coolest cars ever,” said Nate Shelton, Chairman of Hurst Performance. “We consider it an honor and a privilege to continue the Hurst legend with the black and gold colors. I can’t wait for each of you to see this car...it’s so cool I personally bought one for myself.”

Both the black and gold and the white and gold Challengers are available in performance stages. Series 2 vehicles are available through participating Dodge dealers nationwide, while Series 3, 4 and 5 vehicles are only available from Hurst Performance Vehicles. For more information please visit the company website at Hurst Performance
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

That's a pathetic excuse for a pistol-grip shifter.

Yet, for some reason, despite my dislike of most new Challengers, I really like the look of the white and gold car.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

I do like the colors.. Black and gold, or white and gold. Either looks nice.

I like the colors more than the actual car though. Not crazy over the challenger. I agree about that shifter... The rest of the interior doesn't look to bad, but that shifter sticks out like a sore thumb. Just doesn't look right in that interior.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Thread Information