Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Would You Live If You Had No Limitations?

Johnny Dumfries home on Isle of Bute.

Mount Stuart has it's own race track, rally stage and hillclimb.
    And if it came with Johhny's car collection some nice cars to run on it.

Oh ... and why do Scots want to STAY in Scotland ? Bute-Naturally Image Chooser

Of course a "wee pad" overlooking a race circuit is always a win-win
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post

WIN!!!!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

A very good choice. Always nice to have a mansion to live in.
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3 View Post
    No limitations whatsoever would see me picking up a nice place with large garage in the hills/alps of northern Italy, and a yacht - preferably Ice or Silver (or one similar of my own build) - harboured in Monaco.
    My second choice would be somewhat similar. It would be one of the towns in the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills, like Nevada City or Placerville.
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Every house has a risk of break in and theft. I don't really think gated communities make you that much safer - because it's more likely people will not lock there doors and take proper precautions within the walls of their compound.
    All these communitys protect you from is impulse/strongarm theives the type that rock up and think oh that looks like a decent target of oppertunity.

A caculating criminal can never be kept out! If someone wants somthing bad enough there is very little you can do to stop them and while a few loafers with glocks and collapsable batons surely are a deterent, they will keep out both the basic dishonest and honest people alike and they will often repel the stupid theifs who do rely on impulses BUT if someone really wanted to get in and steal somthing they will find a way in and they will likly exit in the same manner.

All it does is involve more thought.

These people have xenophobia for their own people and it quite frankly makes me want to puke.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

My personal choices a 3 bedroom house (prehaps 4 if the oppertunity presented itself) in ainslie a suburb in canberra. Its within walking distance to city centre and the nightlife but itself is particarly full of older people being one of the oldest suburbs in canberra (est 1928) It is also within 10 minutes from queanbeyan where nearly all of my friends and a large portion of my family are located.

Either that or a swamp more then likly in flroida where i would enjoy my detachment from people and would have the ability to fence (i would manage my own security as opposed to those guys who hire others starting with barbed wire and amssing legal arms) off all of whats mine and would have a large warm space to navigate and do what ever i damn please in peace. While not an impossible dream I know of a few who do similar its all I want and all I need.

I couldent imagine why anyone would want to own a mansion or a castle imagine cleaning it or worse still heating it!
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    I couldent imagine why anyone would want to own a mansion or a castle imagine cleaning it or worse still heating it!
    "no limitations"
    That's what "staff" are for
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

"no limitations"
    That's what "staff" are for
    Well with no limitations means you could get a staff who wouldent run around screaming mistah nick mistah nick

But still I have working arms and legs and ill be dammed if I pay somone to do a job i can do myself.

Anywhere where people don't take life too seriously, the weather is good with not-too-warm and not-too-cold climates through-out the year, low to no crime, great food and excellent scenery.

Where I am currently comes very close, except for the crime bit.

i would live right here in gods country but a little more in the country. get a few thousand acres and make myself a hunters paradise. id also like a relatively modest house. maybe a 5 or 6 bedroom ranch with a nice shed in the back for the toys haha.

and then of course a house in keys for fishing trips haha.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Munich, without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    i would live right here in gods country but a little more in the country. get a few thousand acres and make myself a hunters paradise. id also like a relatively modest house. maybe a 5 or 6 bedroom ranch with a nice shed in the back for the toys haha.

and then of course a house in keys for fishing trips haha.
    What makes your country the country of God ? Assuming you are Christian, by the time JC was around, your country was not even known to them

I like Barcelona so I'd live here. Or perhaps move to Girona, a smaller city 100km north of Barcelona.

If I had to leave Catalunya, then I'd go to nothern Italy, probably in Tuscany. A small villa in the countryside, perfect.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    What makes your country the country of God ? Assuming you are Christian, by the time JC was around, your country was not even known to them
    not according to mormons

haha we just call it gods country as a joke. its a way of saying a "small town lifestyle" or something along those lines. you know, every sunday everything is closed cause the whole town is at church all that kinda stuff. people say God bless you when you get off the phone or walk out the door.

but in reality it started for me when my friends grandpa introduced me to his friend saying, "this is (roosterjuicer) he's also from Gods country" and we thought it was funny and now here I am today.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Small cottage near the Nuerburgring, LeMans, or a small apartment in Tokyo, preferably somewhere trendy.

Or Berlin.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information