Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Oliver Boulay is a fraud and loser

Quote Originally Posted by @wall
    well i am 100% sure that my mates TJ (previous model) magna is rear wheel drive. the proof was presented with many burnouts done...

If the smoke was coming off the rear tyres I'd like to know how they did it.
    Have seen FWD Civics doing burnouts with heaps of smoke pouring off the front tyres, and Magnas certainly have enough power to smoke the front tyres.
    Not quite the same though, is it?
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Might have been AWD, I seen a WRX spin the rears good, And they say it cant brake traction
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

ANY car can break tractoin, you just gotta push it hard enough

The current magna is hideous and its designer should be brutally knee capped and dropped in the indian ocean (watch jaws to find out why)

We have a TJ Series 2 wagon exec, it is great. It looks good it goes good and i like it (except the FWD bit) the TJ looked awesome with the VRX kit and those standard mags were the best looking standards ive seen on ANY car. Id buy a an AWD VRX and turbo it. that would be a beast!

Yes the magna will smoke it up, yes it will understeer but no it will not do RWD burnouts
    anyways all you need to do is use the handbrake properly and youll keep everything under control
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    my dad until i told him didnt realise my mums 98 Camry was FWD so i guess its a hint to how much FWD has pushed its way into the market.

i think it was super touring or something like that, a couple of years ago they ran a V8 Magna with RWD drivetrain, possibly treading water for an entry into V8 Supercars, so its been done on the track. the only way i'd tackle a road car like that would be to play around with an AWD model......but you say youve seen this RWD Magna doing burnouts....pitty you dont have any pics
    was weird though cause the first time i was in it and my mate was showing what happens when the traction control was off, he spun the ass-end out when we went round a corner. i dunno, i just swore it rwd. i looked last night and couldn't find any detailed specs on the tj vrx... but i know that the advance was definately fwd...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

theyre all FWD except the VRX.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    yeh that's what i thought, but i looked on mitsu's site last night and the new vrx is fwd!

hehe i am not disagreeing the new models are fwd my mates was a vrx so that may explain having rwd. also it was like a 2001 or 2002 model, before they introduced awd.

but yeh i never realised that all magnas were fwd... ahh well lowers my opinion of the car even more...

EDIT: perhaps i am wrong...

http://www.mynrma.com.au/magna-tj_mitmagtj_specs.asp
    I dont know what substance you were abusing but your mate should not be attempting burnouts on it. No Magnas (personal modifications aside) have ever been rear wheel drive. There are , as stated some AWD models and they have only been available a couple of years. The Sigma was Mitsubishis last rear wheel drive car in Australia.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

yeh that's what i thought, but i looked on mitsu's site last night and the new vrx is fwd!
    Serious?!?!?!!?!?!?!

THAT SUCKS!!!
    When will mitsubishi learn! Aussies want large RWD cars that can tow and have grunt on the highway (on average, well i do anyways)BIG FWD SPORTS SEDANS DO NOT SELL HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    I dont know what substance you were abusing
    just sydney air. hmm, may explain a few other things...

was weird though cause the first time i was in it and my mate was showing what happens when the traction control was off, he spun the ass-end out when we went round a corner. i dunno, i just swore it rwd. i looked last night and couldn't find any detailed specs on the tj vrx... but i know that the advance was definately fwd...

FWD may have tendancies to understeer, but provoke some of the better (or worse) chassis and they will oversteer. Not a surprise that the Magna will eventually oversteer under hard cornering. Doesn't mean its RWD though.

Some FWD cars CAN be provoked to oversteer. Most RWD cars will understeer.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

maybe he used the handbrake? Ive got our magna wagons arse out in the wet using the handbrake.

maybe he used the handbrake? Ive got our magna wagons arse out in the wet using the handbrake.
    sounds like fun!

i remember the first time i swung the ass out of my parents commodore wagon going round a corner. quite a good rush...

i take it he didnt use the handbrake then, must have used the foot brake and then hooked it hard while under power and got it out that way, much harder to do...

when they first released the AWD models, i think they had the standard version and the sports version. with the new model, the sports version was replaced by the VR, then at the Rally of Canberra they entered a VR-X test car, then shortly that came onto the market..
    I am the Stig

My Bro and i got the arse end out of my sisters old Camira wagon no handbrake Try controling that in a hurry they cant teach you how that comes back lol
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information