Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Oliver Boulay is a fraud and loser

how'd that work, slippery corner and you jumped off the throttle?
    I am the Stig

Not me My brother i was just hanging on, He just hit a corner so fast the rear went, It was Manual he is a nutter
    He would be the only guy i ever seen drive a Camira manual and get the wheels to cherp changing to second, I tried hard but no show
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

maybe he flat shifted or something, its a possibility
    I am the Stig

I may seem a little slow off the mark with this one, but to clear up any confusion, I was referring to Subaru's new design direction with theyre new 'Global Face', ala B11S concept and all recent concept cars. The only model to have it any degree is the 3.0R and 3.0R spec B Liberty's. It's a 3 peice grill somewhat like a Saab's and is supposed to represent Subie's (Fujikawa or whatever) aeronaughtical history.

That said the new Liberty is a bit of a looker, but the Impreza has been confused for years.

they only look like that cause their new head of designing was pinched from Alfa Romeo
    I am the Stig

Well thats always gonna be a problem because Subaru doesn't have the 'It's Italian and therefore good-looking' cache that Alfa's do, no matter that Alfa's are goddamn ugly and have been for yonks

see the resemblance
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am the Stig

Well it seems Subie's new designer is as lazy as Boulay

And Chris Bangle cops all the flak?

this is why Chris Bangle cops flak....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am the Stig

To be perfectly honest I DON'T MIND THE 7's ASS. It's Ok, but the front needs more work than the back in my opinion. Besides I reckon the look works on the 6, plus I was looking at a black Z4 today and fell in love all over again.

He pushes car design forward and gets heaps for it and Boulay and Subie's guy do whatever they want and get away with it...

bangle's styling works well on the E90 3 and new 5's from some angles they're not all bad, like alfa which are all terrible. alfa's new ad is claiming that they are the most desirable italian sports car. gee, i kinda thought ferrari or lambo might have that title
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Exactly my thoughts, Alfa have had the Ferrari level of arrogance about their products without any way of backing it up. They assume a car will be good looking because it has an Alfa badge on it, so it counts as being 'chic'. The previous model 156 was one of the worst designed cars on the road and it pissed me off to see so many around. Its about time Alfa woke up to themselves because they have a lot of potential design wise, and theyre V6's aren't too bad. Still, they need to spend the money and build a goddamn RWD platform already

IMO theres just something about Italy and arrogance that kinda goes together......

I dont think its Alfa thinking the badge makes the car, but their market is Italy and the rest of Europe, should Holden design the Commodore for the South Africa, UAE, UK and US markets? i think not....
    I am the Stig

Give me the old Rex anyday this new bug eyes is not to my like
    It's a little funny the front and back then the centre just doesnt fit in with that new front and rear style?
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

i guess these small sedans push the idea of a 3 box design pretty far...even the Commodore and Falcon these days are getting more of a flowing design, making them look more coupe like
    I am the Stig

Thread Information