Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Oliver Boulay is a fraud and loser

Thats why the liberty starts to look great, Seen oine across the road here this old girl drives it and it looks allright
    But i must say not only do i like the RX-8 but i also like the mazda 6 Good looking cars.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

im pretty pissed the 6 MPS is being made as the sedan version, not the hatch. big mistake there IMO

but the new liberty's yeah theyre pretty good, its a bit of a bummer of how much they cost though
    I am the Stig

I heard on an tv ad from Mitsi the VRX was 4wd. what gives?

its available in both FWD and AWD versions.....pity the Ralliart Magna wasnt AWD
    I am the Stig

Or even a option RWD That could sell some more

it could be done, Audi with the A6 afterall i think offer it in FWD and i think the RS6 is AWD, but i dont know if theres a RWD model in there. Either way, the FWD models have an east/west engine layout, whislt the AWD has the engine rotated 90 degrees like a RWD layout
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    im pretty pissed the 6 MPS is being made as the sedan version, not the hatch. big mistake there IMO

but the new liberty's yeah theyre pretty good, its a bit of a bummer of how much they cost though
    I would assume they decided to introduce the 6MPS as a sedan due to the inherently greater stiffness in the bodyshell of a sedan. Though maybe the hatch will show up in MPS trim in the future. Hope so - hatch does look better.

Once its introduced the 6 MPS will likely replace the Liberty GT as my favourite Q-car....
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

My sister inlaw is trying to get my brother to buy her a Mazda6.

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    I would assume they decided to introduce the 6MPS as a sedan due to the inherently greater stiffness in the bodyshell of a sedan. Though maybe the hatch will show up in MPS trim in the future. Hope so - hatch does look better.

Once its introduced the 6 MPS will likely replace the Liberty GT as my favourite Q-car....
    Thats another thing there, a 6 MPS Sedan would be a far better competitor than a 6 MPS Hatch to the Liberty GT....

Rigidity is becoming a big thing it seems lately, i wouldnt have thought there was that much of a difference between the 4 and 5 door, but if its a significant difference, i guess they may as well make the better car first. There'd be sales in both the sedan and hatch so i guess its something worth considering
    I am the Stig

I was sitting in a plaza today here this sound behind me turn around and there is 2 cars driving inside a mazda3 and tribute, That was a sight let me tell you

probably only the 3, wouldnt want to think the tribute got a meatier note than the 3 or anything

you see a couple of 6's going around with replaced rear mufflers and crap though, i guess thats the disadvantage of a stock dual tipped exhaust on a 4 cylinder....
    I am the Stig

Thats another thing there, a 6 MPS Sedan would be a far better competitor than a 6 MPS Hatch to the Liberty GT....

Rigidity is becoming a big thing it seems lately, i wouldnt have thought there was that much of a difference between the 4 and 5 door, but if its a significant difference, i guess they may as well make the better car first. There'd be sales in both the sedan and hatch so i guess its something worth considering

I'm no engineer, but I believe that sedans have greater torsional stiffness around the rear bulkhead and quarter panel. I'm sure Matra would set us right...
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

yeah i can see where your going, maybe had the hatch not been made on a platform built for sedans, hatches and wagons, only hatches, it couldve been stiffer but the compromise was made.

i guess of course they dont want to do what Nissan done with the 350Z and make the boot practically useless cause of the strut brace going straight through
    I am the Stig

Well i know that for convertibles they have to put in A LOT of extra strength put into the body, the RX7 Convertible model is just as heavy (i think a bit more actually) with all the extra steel put in the body to make it stronger.
    The Datto will rage again...

it could be done, Audi with the A6 afterall i think offer it in FWD and i think the RS6 is AWD, but i dont know if theres a RWD model in there. Either way, the FWD models have an east/west engine layout, whislt the AWD has the engine rotated 90 degrees like a RWD layout
    Audi has no RWD platforms anywhere in its line up, everything is either FWD or Quattro, but I believe theyre currently playing around with a RWD platform for the A4/A6.

I dunno bout the MPS to tell you the truth, the AWD system doesn't look like a cracker. The system is based of a FWD layout and as such change the power between wheels from 100:0 to 50:50, in that the front wheels always have more power....

Thread Information