Thread: The Camaro Strikes again

The Camaro Strikes again

So there has been this little punk ass kid who thinks he's pretty tough harrassing me around town for the last couple months. He drives a turbocharged saffron yellow hatchback civic si (the one with the shifter on the dash) with a big ole' fart cannon on the back, some pretty lame wheels, real dark tint, and its had some obvious paint work done to it.

Anyway, this kid has been bugging me for quite a while. He stares me down in parking lots, he revs his engine at me when I'm at the drive through, he revs at me in parking lots, he revs at me when im turning left and he's going straight, he stares at me and revs at me when we are going opposite directions on the road , he has even chirped his tires and tried to race in traffic (which is stupid because he goes about ten feet and has to slam on his brakes, i usually just shake my head) but we have yet had an opportunity to really race....Untill this morning on my way to work.

I didn't see him as i was turning left when all the sudden on the highway (which is really just a four lane road) i hear this real loud fart cannon noise on my right accompanied by the occasional blow off valve sound and low and behold its this little punk so i downshift and hammer on it and although he was already laying on it long before i knew we were racing i had about 1 car length on him by the time we hit the first light which was basically me going from 55-around 80 or so in a pretty short distance. The he started revving his engine so I gave him the nod and when the light turned green we took off again. By the time I put my brakes on (usually around 75 or so since its a 55mph zone) i had about 4 car lengths on him but of course once i started slowing down he kept going...he must have been going 100 something before he came screeching to a stop at the next light.

At the next light he goes, "I had a bad launch" so i laughed and asked if he wanted a rematch. The next race was pretty similar to the first. Then at the next light he says "I missed 3rd" so then i started cracking up and I told him that it doesn't really matter how bad or good he drives, i would still beat him. But we raced again only i had a really really good launch and some pretty slick shifts so i beat him by about 5 or 6 car lengths. When we got up to the light the little punk goes "wait till i get my 100 shot!" then peels out and takes off...i chose not to pursue.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Good job burnin some rice paper!
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

I just hope you weren't stupid enough to endanger the public, oh wait... too late for that.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Next time invite him to a drag strip were you can burn him safely.
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

My local dragstrip leaves the gate open on weekdays. Mainly for testing, but it is also the safest way to settle a score.

I'm glad you beat him, because there is a double standard. You beat him, well what do you expect? If he had beaten you, you would have never heard the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo.Jenkens View Post
    My local dragstrip leaves the gate open on weekdays. Mainly for testing, but it is also the safest way to settle a score.

I'm glad you beat him, because there is a double standard. You beat him, well what do you expect? If he had beaten you, you would have never heard the end of it.
    The track insurance must be a nightmare.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Yep, you sure showed that guy.

What a moron you are.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv View Post
    The track insurance must be a nightmare.
    Good point, but I promise it is open. I've been there with my friend to run his car. For what it's worth its a pretty po-dunk 1/8th.

Not a sanctioned track probably.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

good job I salut you! You showed him up, he feels like crap and u prove that American v8 is superior to 4 bangers! And u let off to be safe where as he kept goin!
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition, doesn't sound like it was the most dangerous situation but still not advisable. I love how it seems most ricers hen they get burned say the same excuses "I missed a shift.." "I got bad start..." ugh. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition, doesn't sound like it was the most dangerous situation but still not advisable. I love how it seems most ricers hen they get burned say the same excuses "I missed a shift.." "I got bad start..." ugh. Nice.
    They are not excuses, it's just the truth. Ricers always miss a shift, or get a bad start. The reason is simple: they are f***ing retarded douchebags who can't drive.

*takes a deep breath* I feel better now.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

As the Mercedes SL print-ads read, 'If you need to prove you have power, you probably don't.'
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Thread Information