Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: the ultimate car!!!!!

its cool alright

ya, that is a great car, but I personally would prefer a BMW. M3 or M5. cause the RS6 is just another big car with a powerful engine, but it does look nice. I still prefer smaller, high performance cars. a BMW or a Mercedes. Those are the best I think.

I love that car, it has many god things, and the good thing is that id dosn't have bad things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really good car

What have we said about not reviving dead threads?????
    I know you're new but plz don't do it KOT.
    And Wow this threads been revived twice!
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Danger this man is sick!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Well, just my input: I owned a few Audi's and they all sucked, I drove this and it disappointed again. It's ugly (the A4 looks better) and well it's an Audi. I hate EVERYTHING that comes from VAG with a passion . It's a shame they bought Lambroghini and Bentley. And don't get me started on those W-engines...
    Propably you are 95,94,93 or let me guess 93 years old????? E-class is a very ugly classic car with double headlights... Holy lord that sucks!!!!
    Tell me whatever you want!!! I cannot believe you that you dont admire, you dont die for Lambos, Bentleys and Bugattis. Ferrari is now co-operating with audi and volkswagen to make sth like sauber f1 car. If you are telling the truth and you believe that mercedes can do better than lambo and bugatti You are a very very little dick on the earth. Poor man. Are you alone. does your father teaches you that mercedes is the BEST???? You are sick if you don;t admire with your mouth open the gallardo! V10! V10! V10!
    You have to drive the legend (RS6) and then compare it to a classic and comfortable car
    The engine of E55 AMG produces 306hp naturally aspirated from 5400cc !!!!! And always with the help of supercharger here is 476hp...
    RS6>345 hp Naturaly aspirated from a 4.2 and with turbo to 450. Remember Ferrari prefers turbo,Porsche,Lamborghini even in F1 were using turbo in the past. AND WHEN FERRARI AND PORSCHE SPEAK YOU SHUT THE HOLE **** UP!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink POOR... THE RS6 IS COMING. REMEMBER LAMBO'S V10! V10! v10!

Quote Originally Posted by KOT
    ya, that is a great car, but I personally would prefer a BMW. M3 or M5. cause the RS6 is just another big car with a powerful engine, but it does look nice. I still prefer smaller, high performance cars. a BMW or a Mercedes. Those are the best I think.
    Always the silly idea. You want to bring the 60s back i think
    When Mercedes and bmw will produce V10 lik audi and porsche in 2005 NEW M5????
    Too late
    THE NEW RS6 IS COMING. Personaly i dont think that anyone would prefer a bmw engine than a lambo!!!
    REMEMBER THE NEW RS6 IS COMING AND WITH THIS DESIgn I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO TH BMW FANS.
    Like the old time... where m5 had 400 hp and this rs6 ****ed her!
    Last edited by Sismanidis; 06-07-2004 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sismanidis
    Propably you are 95,94,93 or let me guess 93 years old????? E-class is a very ugly classic car with double headlights... Holy lord that sucks!!!!
    Tell me whatever you want!!! I cannot believe you that you dont admire, you dont die for Lambos, Bentleys and Bugattis. Ferrari is now co-operating with audi and volkswagen to make sth like sauber f1 car. If you are telling the truth and you believe that mercedes can do better than lambo and bugatti You are a very very little dick on the earth. Poor man. Are you alone. does your father teaches you that mercedes is the BEST???? You are sick if you don;t admire with your mouth open the gallardo! V10! V10! V10!
    You have to drive the legend (RS6) and then compare it to a classic and comfortable car
    The engine of E55 AMG produces 306hp naturally aspirated from 5400cc !!!!! And always with the help of supercharger here is 476hp...
    RS6>345 hp Naturaly aspirated from a 4.2 and with turbo to 450. Remember Ferrari prefers turbo,Porsche,Lamborghini even in F1 were using turbo in the past. AND WHEN FERRARI AND PORSCHE SPEAK YOU SHUT THE HOLE **** UP!
    Let me respond to this. I am quite a bit younger than that . The E-class is the best looking car in it's class (the BMW 5 is a joke and the Audi A6 is well..just ugly). It's technically also superior. Audi gets more power out of that V8 but who cares ? ANY company/engineer can do this. It's not about numbers, it's about how you feel in the car and how it's fits your way of driving. About me not liking Lambo's etc. Well let's put it this way: I would never buy one with my own money, never.

If you are telling the truth and you believe that mercedes can do better than lambo and bugatti You are a very very little dick on the earth. Poor man.
    I have no idea what you mean, please elaborate.

You are sick if you don;t admire with your mouth open the gallardo! V10! V10! V10!
    The engine has nothing do with me liking or not liking the car.

Don't push your opinion on people, and the same goes for SL500.

Your next post:

THE NEW RS6 IS COMING. Personaly i dont think that anyone would prefer a bmw engine than a lambo!!!
    Actually the average BMW engine is better technically/reliability than the average Lamborghini-engine.

Why the hell are you comparing BMW to Lamborghini in a post about an Audi RS6 ?
    Oh and the M5 will be out before the new RS6 (presentation: this summer, commercial release: early 2005)
    And to end this: Audi and Porsche are not the same company.

Conclusion: you don't what you're talking about.

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by motorhead
    i think the ultimate car will always be the RS6 - massive performance - huge amounts of practicality - spacious - fantastic built quality - four wheel drive - 450HP - twin turbo charged - your whole house will be able to fit in the boot - and LOOKS DAMN GOOD - avant or sedan they still kill anything in its path

I love that car, but you cant really say its the "ultimate" car (There are many ways of looking at it). But I would say that it surly is the best car in its class
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Homem de Gelo
    The RS6 is just another big and heavy sedan with a powerfull engine. I'd much rather have the RS4, which at least had some personality, well, kind of... :-/
    A german car with personality...?

Thread Information