Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ferrari F430

92 58.97%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

64 41.03%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F430 vs Lamborghini Gallardo

i've never liked lamborghini, and the gallardo is no exception. i've also already fallen in love with the F430, so...........

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Time out! if it was between the Ferrari 360 and the Lambo, then it would be the Lambo. But now that they have introduced the butt-ugly 430, I'll still take the Lambo. Purely because it will turn more heads, define a true supercar, and sounds absolutely dreamy....

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Purely because it will turn more heads, define a true supercar, and sounds absolutely dreamy....
    IMO the Gallardo doesn't have the enormous visual impact of other Lamborghini's. When I saw it for real the first time I wasn't that stunned. But I'm already in love with the F430 although I've only seen pics of it.

500th post BTW
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

I voted for the F430 (no surprise to those that know me here), but if I was the market for either...I would buy the Lambo with a 6 speed manual if Ferrari only offered the F1 tranny for the 430. The F1 tranny is awsome for track days, but I find very little use for it on the street.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I'd take the Ferrari because, well I love Ferrari's and have always disliked Lamborghini's.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

I chose the Ferrari.
    Performance wise they are almost identical (AWD on the Lambo aside), the Ferrari looks great - can't believe it was called ugly - and nothing from Lambo can compare to the Diablo in the headturning, jaw-dropping dept.

ok i have seen both cars in real life both look really amazin but gallardo`s design isnt even close to ferrari f430`s.ferrari f430 looks way way better than gallardo and it is also way better in terms of performance.

Anyone else heard rumours about a new dino? I saw it in several car magazines and it seems to look exactly like the 612 only smaller, if it is true ferrari is going to get even worse in the styling department. Anyway I would prefer a lambo over a ferrari anyway. Lambos are also more exclusive imo as I never see any on the roads... while I see ferraris quite common over here, but still nothing compared to how many porsche 911s I see here.

Apparently I voted in this thread and I can't even remember seeing it, I'm guessing this one's pretty old...

I'd take the F430, although they both are comparable in performance. But a Ferrari is still a Ferrari, more serious and with a larger experience than the Lamborghini.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    im also sick of ferrari fanboys because they are always thrashing Vector.

And they have a reason to do that.

Gallardo is the one to beat!

i voted ferrari tho if i had to buy one id probrably get the lambo because it has AWD.

my avatae sais it all Ferrari is a nice sports car but Lamborghini Gallardo is my
    all time favorite...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The entire "marketing" around the Ferrari idea pisses me off. Is it because of the formula one or because of it's wider model range compared to Lamborghini in an attempt to kick off the scene Lamborghini and as a result the all-mighty AUDI group and monopolise the supercar industry? Lambo with AUDI on its side is a very agressive competitor both to Ferrari as well as to Porsche. This has scared to death Ferrari which wasted no time in launching the F430. A good example of Lambo's potentials against its rivals is the brand new LP640.

Another element which drives me crazy about Ferrari is it's lack of reliability and practicality. Ok, someone might argue that this is how a supercar should be. Then I would answear that he had never owned one to know... I drive a Lamborghini Gallardo (manual gearbox) for about a year now and compared to some friends of mine who own Ferraris I am the sole person who spends the less time repairing silly little electrical problems and leakages having done the most kilometers! (I use the car everyday even in heavy trafic conditions)

Don't listen to what testdrivers say... Listen to what owners have experienced! This is what realy matters. FORCA LAMBO

Thread Information