Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of those paintings ? why not get a Lambo on that wall...

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    It looks very nice on the wall. But I'd prefer to drive it rather than just watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    Cars are meant to be driven, heard and seen. This awesome car won't anymore wich is a shame and doesn't do the car justice
    I do agree that a car in working order should be driven (hard), but hanging the car could be the way to go in some cases... for instance, if it neededs an expensive engine rebuild (+USD$20.000) which would not add that much value to the car. i.e you spend $20.000 rebuilding the engine just to be able to sell the car for $15.000. Then I would certainly prefer to hang it, rather than give it away for a couple thousands just to have it parted out.
    Last edited by magracer; 05-19-2006 at 11:31 AM.
    Zag when they Zig

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    *sighs* i want a lambo on my wall....

who cares about the money, the guy is obviously filthy rich... it's kinda cool to see a lambo on a wall..
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

nothing like advertising that angers, frustrates, and inconveniences people. Yea that'll help sell. I'm not always so regular on the forum, but is this sh*t always this frequent? Seems like its happening a lot lately. My internet ulcer is going to burst.

Thread Information