Thread: Hilarious in every way

Hilarious in every way

Take a look at this. There is so much about this that is funny. This guy does not have a clue.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Space-Vehicle-Ri...QQcmdZViewItem

He calls himself a "theoretical theorist"

Lmao, scam artistry at its worst.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    oh yeah, i'll put some money down on that one fo shizzle...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Put parentheses around the sentences underlined in teh eBay description .....

Quote Originally Posted by eBay
    Hello, you can call me Buzz.I'm A theoretical theorist who is in search for people who want to goto space.but first we will need to build a space shuttle.this is going to cost about 3 billion to 6 billion depending on Boeing and other technology related matters(NASA has missed there space ship)the project is simple and all technology is available today that we needI'm charging $1,000,000.00 for a guarenteed seat and those who would like to enter a lottery pool it will cost $100.00.i will use this money to finance this adventure(Paul Allen you also missed your space ship)for a decade I've been trying to contact nasa and several attempt at Paul Allen,no sucess oh well I don't need them.Here's the game plan,Boeing has the technology from the space shuttles and I've got the creativity and the knowledge on how to get out to space with out sitting on a American Candle(aka traditional lift off)we Are going to build a space shuttle with retractable wings that can fly on jet engines and ignite rockets during flightIt will also have to be refueled in mid air since we will have to fly to antartica to exit earths atmosphere. Here's were holes in the atmosphere are located(and will present minimal resistance on exiting the atmosphere)Nasa has had this knowledge of the holes for some time(and I've been trying to contact them about it).So we will do it. By exiting here there's less chance of failurenot as much G force and the wear and tear on the vehicle will be minimal.So contact me so I can get you on my list and set up payment. Live long and prosperous.

Doesn't the writing style and BS content THEN look very familiar ?

It's ALi Baba !!!!!!
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 05-21-2006 at 05:53 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I love how he thinks there's a "hole in the atmosphere" in Antarctica where he can just zip through without air resistance. He said he's tried to contact NASA to tell them but they haven't responded - I wonder why

You've also got to love how he blatantly misspells some pretty simple things: "NASA has missed there space ship". Not a guy I'd trust to invest my millions wisely.

I guess that's why he's still a "theoretical theorist" and not a rocket scientist

Thread Information