Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some crazy s*it

some crazy s*it

lets see, well today, my older brother who loves alcohol found a bottle of whiskey that my mom had bought from the store for herself to make stuff with well my older brother found it and decided to drink the whole bottle and then decided that wasnt enough and got some wine from the fridge and drank half of that.

after all that was down, and he was all drunk, he decided to go downstairs and get some food from the kitchen where my mom and grandmother were eating and asked them if they cud goto the store and get some more booze (they didnt know that he was drunk or anything) and they said no they dont wanna go to the store just for some beer and he got all pissed off

hes wanna those angry drunks who gets all pissed off at everybody and wants to fight them and piss em off.

anyways, so when my grandma refused to go to the store and get the alcohol he got all pissed off and started yelling at everyone and making fun of everyone, he was even making fun of my moms boyfriend which really set off my mom off. and my momm and brother dont really get along so they got in a really big fight and he started pushing her and hitting her and my mom was pushing back and all that while me and my other brother are holding her back.

finally things calmed down and he went back upstairs and things were calm but my mom was pretty upset and crying and my grandma had called the cops and right before the cops came, he came back down and started yelling at everyone again and then the cops came and my grandma let em in and they arrested my brother for hitting our mother and now is spending the night in jail and will go to court in the morning to see whats going to happen.

but it was pretty funny when the cops came in cuse my brother got all serious and acted like nothing happend and looked like he started getting scared but it was pretty crazy day for me.

Whats some crazy s*it you've been involved with ?
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 01-01-2005 at 10:59 PM.

DAYUMN!!!!!!!
    That IS some crast shit. wow.....

Nope, I got nothing that compares with that.... lol
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    lets see, well today, my older brother who loves alcohol found a bottle of whiskey that my mom had bought from the store for herself to make stuff with well my older brother found it and decided to drink the whole bottle and then decided that wasnt enough and got some wine from the fridge and drank half of that.

after all that was down, and he was all drunk, he decided to go downstairs and get some food from the kitchen where my mom and grandmother were eating and asked them if they cud goto the store and get some more booze (they didnt know that he was drunk or anything) and they said no they dont wanna go to the store just for some beer and he got all pissed off

hes wanna those angry drunks who gets all pissed off at everybody and wants to fight them and piss em off.

anyways, so when my grandma refused to go to the store and get the alcohol he got all pissed off and started yelling at everyone and making fun of everyone, he was even making fun of my moms boyfriend which really set off my mom. and my momm and brother dont really get along so they got in a really big fight and he started pushing her and hitting her and my mom was pushing back and all that while me and my other brother are holding her back.

finally things calmed down and he went back upstairs and things were calm but my mom was pretty upset and crying and my grandma had called the cops and right before the cops came, he came back down and started yelling at everyone again and then the cops came and my grandma let em in and they arrested my brother for hitting our mother and now is spending the night in jail and will go to court in the morning to see whats going to happen.

but it was pretty funny when the cops came in cuse my brother got all serious and acted like nothing happend and looked like he started getting scared but it was pretty crazy day for me.

Anyone else have some crazy s*it like this ?
    I guess that's crazy, but it's not that good of an idea bringing up a family matter like this in an online forum. BTW, I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating because having a whole bottle of whiskey and a half bottle of wine would make you pass out, unless that sht was diluted w/ water till it was like 20 proof. (And you said mom/grandma had no idea he was drunk..)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I guess that's crazy, but it's not that good of an idea bringing up a family matter like this in an online forum. BTW, I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating because having a whole bottle of whiskey and a half bottle of wine would make you pass out, unless that sht was diluted w/ water till it was like 20 proof. (And you said mom/grandma had no idea he was drunk..)
    They didnt know that he was drunk when he went downstairs asking them to goto store and get more beer. And when he started to yell at everyone, they were pretty freaked out cuse they thought he was high on something.

and the whiskey bottle was about the size of the one on the left in this picture http://www.shotglass.co.uk/images/greenlabel.jpg
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 01-01-2005 at 10:18 PM.

anyways, so when my grandma refused to go to the store and get the alcohol he got all pissed off and started yelling at everyone and making fun of everyone, he was even making fun of my moms boyfriend which really set off my mom. and my momm and brother dont really get along so they got in a really big fight and he started pushing her and hitting her and my mom was pushing back and all that while me and my other brother are holding her back.

Anyone else have some crazy s*it like this ?
    Is that really something you wanna be sharing with everyone?
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Is that really something you wanna be sharing with everyone?
    yeah, why not ? its not that big of a deal considering that im not that close with my brother and that i dont really get along with him...

Mate its your personal life, there'd be alot of people who dont want to know about that.

If you dont get along with your brother, thats hardly a reason to be posting stories on the internet putting him in a bad light.

Its your life, keep it to yourself please
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Mate its your personal life, there'd be alot of people who dont want to know about that.

If you dont get along with your brother, thats hardly a reason to be posting stories on the internet putting him in a bad light.

Its your life, keep it to yourself please
    are you saying you've never posted anything from your personal life out of those 10,000 posts or

No, theres been plenty ive posted about myself. But NONE of it ive started a new thread about to catch everyones attention, and NONE of it's been about a fight my family's had or any other falling out. How do you think your mum or you brother would feel if they knew you'd posted that
    I am the Stig

i dont think they wud care ?? and i got bored so i thought i wud post it ??
    is that such a big deal ??

im guessin if this happend to you, you wudnt say a word to anyone and wouldnt tell anyone and just keep to yourself like nothing happend. Im guessing if a friend asked you what happend this weekend you wud say nothing ?

am i correct ?
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 01-01-2005 at 10:38 PM.

in a sense fpv_gtho is right, most peopel wouldnt post that kinda stuff on the internet. if you want to, thats your business, and nobody is ognna stop you. i dont mind hearing about it, but i wouldnt care either way.

thats too bad about what happened. anyway, i have been in plenty of crazy shit, but im not gonna post it.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Well, that just goes to show how drinking just for the sake of getting drunk is totaly pointless and even dangerous. I hope your brother gets his act together before his drinking gets him in even more trouble.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

wat a way to start a new year...

not a story id tell anyone, but jus outa curiosity, how old is he, he ever done this b4?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

This is pretty bad but I know people who have been in worse fights with their families. Not experiences you want to repeat
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

anyways, so when my grandma refused to go to the store and get the alcohol he got all pissed off and started yelling at everyone and making fun of everyone, he was even making fun of my moms boyfriend which really set off my mom off. and my momm and brother dont really get along so they got in a really big fight and he started pushing her and hitting her and my mom was pushing back and all that while me and my other brother are holding her back.

Whats some crazy s*it you've been involved with ?
    yeah you told me about that yesterday, that sucks
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information