Thread: Making A Dodge Challenger - Brampton Assembly Plant Behind The Scenes Video

Making A Dodge Challenger - Brampton Assembly Plant Behind The Scenes Video

Not long ago, we sent a team to the Brampton Assembly Plant to get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to build a Dodge Challenger; with cameras rolling - we got the whole thing on tape! If you’re interested in seeing how all the elements come together, go to http://www.youtube.com/dodgechalleng.../3/9bfz4ILdZDA to watch the video.

If you love this iconic muscle car and want to stay in the know, or if you just want to find out more information on the Dodge Challenger…
    Go to: challenger | Red Letter Dodge for news and event articles/updates
    Go to: Dodge - 2010 - Challenger - Muscle Car, Performance Car, Sedan for product information
    Online Dialogue Marketing Representative – Dodge Information Center
    1-800-4-ADODGE/ 1-800-423-6343
    [email protected]
    www.Dodge.com

Wow this is cool dude! Well sorry for banging this thread again back to life lol dont worry much because i am harmless and im just a dodge fan guys. i do not like all of Dodge models i only like their muscle cars. big bad muscle cars use on too fast too furious movies the one which is vin diesel is driving. love it!
    Last edited by csl177; 09-12-2011 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Spam removal, known source: 65.49.14.47
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy me a car fast enough to get close to it

Quote Originally Posted by rsmith View Post
    Wow this is cool dude! Well sorry for banging this thread again back to life lol dont worry much because i am harmless and im just a dodge fan guys. i do not like all of dodge models i only like their muscle cars. big bad muscle cars use on need for speed movies the one which is vin diesel is driving. love it!
    Since when was their a Need for Speed movie?
    "Don't think your time on bad things
    Just float your little mind around"
    Jimi Hendrix

Thread Information