Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Rep?

ugh this is dumb!!!! why take away the rep system...it was fun, im leaving this site forever supercarfreak.net is way better than this site will ever be...i hate how much change has happened on this site

im leaving and im sure i wont be the only one

Quote Originally Posted by strangeman
    ugh this is dumb!!!! why take away the rep system...it was fun, im leaving this site forever supercarfreak.net is way better than this site will ever be...i hate how much change has happened on this site

coming from someone who has... umm... 2 posts?
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

LMAO, How long have you been here? 2hrs? Its sad you must go for such a stupid reason.
    Last edited by baddabang; 09-17-2004 at 12:24 PM.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    An attitude like that is bound to get you banned one day Karrmann.

It's gone for a test period. Give it some time to sink in, and realise how much more open the Forums will be when people do not pander to their reps.

Feel free to express your opinions, but try not to be so biased, try to see where we are coming from.
    I was just playing with ya. notice the at the end, that means that I didn;t mean it.

Indeed, I mean he must have worked hard for those two whole posts....

With that kind of attitude I bet if he had stayed he would have been neg repped left & right!

Then again, look at his handle ... StrangeMan
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Who really cares is it going to stop you from making good posts ? i sure hope not

i mean sure it is nice to get the rep, but is it really neccesary ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

it's enjoyable. I kind of liked looking at what people liked about my posts...that sucks
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

To be honest, We here about how they are trying to turn this forum into a place where kids and women can come into, But with no rep then maybe it could go all bad, Before if something was said that was bad you got bad rep, If good good rep, Now with no rep it could get nasty? It also might not ? Time will tell
    What about another system, We could have Member of the day or member of the week, We can all vote on it.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thats even worse, some poor soul will always count up who's member of the day more than others, and the whole thing will start again.....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I just think we should all just let Wouter do his thing. If he feels that he wants to see how we go without it, great. I myself fall victim to posting for rep, or getting jealous over who has what rep. With it gone, so are those 2 problems.
    I am the Stig

i think rep should come back. take a look at how many users received below 0 rep, maybe 3 or 4? i do think rep keeps us in line, but we didn't need to think about it. now that we realize what we can do/say, ucp is becoming the next sc.net! and personally i don't like to see the mods get bashed for becoming stricter. they need to be strict, to keep those that are going crazy because rep is gone, in line. my solution would be:

PULEASEEEE BRING BACK REP!!!!!

P.S., I'm posting this in every rep-related thread

SOOOO ANNOYING!!! can sweeney cop at least a warning for this! its spamming to the max extreme!
    The Datto will rage again...

I'm sort of dissapointed that it is gone, because it was nice to see that people genuinely liked what i was doing, but i'm not too fussed, it would be nice to have it back though
    Hachi Roku Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    i think rep should come back. take a look at how many users received below 0 rep, maybe 3 or 4? i do think rep keeps us in line, but we didn't need to think about it. now that we realize what we can do/say, ucp is becoming the next sc.net! and personally i don't like to see the mods get bashed for becoming stricter. they need to be strict, to keep those that are going crazy because rep is gone, in line. my solution would be:

PULEASEEEE BRING BACK REP!!!!!

P.S., I'm posting this in every rep-related thread
    I think youve made your point. I trust you will not find it neccessary to overdo it.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Thread Information