Page 473 of 536 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475483523 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 8037

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

I think our cops here would be too clueless and pass it off as a radar detector, which aren't illegal to have.

Damn you're lucky to drive Porsches all the time. I'm waiting patiently for the return of my license, so I can't even drive my "golf in a frock" at the moment.

Sonic Classic Collection for Nintendo DS.

"Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Curry paste. Mmmmm, jungle curry.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Ellie Goulding 'Lights' - facntastic album

and GTA IV - Episodes from Liberty City
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

I bought a new wheel. Apparently some component inside my G25 was starting to die, it only somewhat worked for a few minutes at a time. Luckily this was just a couple weeks before the guarantee expired, and also luckily the store was willing to repay the whole purchase price instead of sending the wheel to get fixed.

I was considering a Fanatec wheel, mainly because of the beautiful Clubsport pedals, but I wasn't sure of it's reliability and I would have had to order it from Germany so I settled for the safer (and also cheaper) choice.

I miss the sequential gear lever of the G25 a bit, but I must admit that the rest of the updates seem nice, especially the much decreased noise from the wheel's gearing.

bought this for the girlfriend. there's something about girls wearing ladies versions of sports shirts that makes me happy in the crotchal region. she's a size 6, so TOIT fit is a must. we can argue over who is better whilst i wear my red bull racing shirt, then promptly remove them. or thats the plan..

Last edited by Cotterik; 05-03-2010 at 09:34 AM.

just bought myself a new mp3 player
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    bought this for the girlfriend. there's something about girls wearing ladies versions of sports shirts that makes me happy in the crotchal region. she's a size 6, so TOIT fit is a must. we can argue over who is better whilst i wear my red bull racing shirt, then promptly remove them. or thats the plan..

I saw the boobies and thought: "Wow, Cotterik has bought himself a set of boobs!" And then I read the text. Congrats on... erm.. not buying boobs for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore GS/E View Post
    just bought myself a new mp3 player
    It looks like a pregnancy test .

I just bought these guys for my new 5 gal tank.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost View Post
    I saw the boobies and thought: "Wow, Cotterik has bought himself a set of boobs!" And then I read the text. Congrats on... erm.. not buying boobs for yourself!
    ah. i do have a pair of boobs. but they are on tap when i want to cop a feel, not on my person xD

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    I just bought these guys for my new 5 gal tank.
    odd mixture! seeing as fancy goldfish tend to need a 20 gal tank to live healthily, bettas tend to attack anything they live with, and along with neon tetras also require temperatures about 8 degrees higher than room temperature which the goldfish live in. and neon tetras tend to give up on life unless they're put in a tank thats atleast 6 months old. otherwise they're far too susceptible to the unstable water conditions of a new tank and tend to die easily. but.. we've all done it before. I hope the tank is working well. just expect a few complications with that setup :P just a friendly pointer is all..

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    odd mixture! seeing as fancy goldfish tend to need a 20 gal tank to live healthily, bettas tend to attack anything they live with, and along with neon tetras also require temperatures about 8 degrees higher than room temperature which the goldfish live in. and neon tetras tend to give up on life unless they're put in a tank thats atleast 6 months old. otherwise they're far too susceptible to the unstable water conditions of a new tank and tend to die easily. but.. we've all done it before. I hope the tank is working well. just expect a few complications with that setup :P just a friendly pointer is all..
    lmfao, to the tee . I've had it for a week, and the Neon has indeed thrown in the towel. Did so last night. The Beta behaves well with the other fish, surprisingly. The Black Telescope does nothing but eat and shit all day long. The little bottom feeder just hangs by himself. I hope they will last a while. I tend to learn by doing, so we'll see how it goes hah. Excellent predictions though .

Some books and, oh yes,

subtotal came out to $34-ish, which is what the knife alone would cost at a retail store w/o tax. I love amazon!
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Avacadoes and pita bread. I wanted some of my mom's awesome guacamole dip.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Spread out over a while putting it all together, but it's all finally here.

+10 internets to who can guess on all the specs.

EDIT: Better pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sauc3; 05-03-2010 at 09:15 PM.

It looks like an Xbox Computer. :P

Nice though.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information