Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: This forum is dying

Welcome
    Also known as:
    CTD and CrashTestDummy

Thanks
    Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by slowjoe24 View Post
    Well I've just found this site and it looks like a faily comprehensive forum!! Howdy from Alabama Joe
    welcome, and yes it is fairly comprehensive, and while the daily number of post might be relatively low, one-word posts and irrelevant one-liners are a thing of the past.
    And your blog seems to a perfect place to spread the word on Ultimatecarpage.com - Powered by knowledge, driven by passion too
    Last edited by henk4; 05-21-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I hope so......I've just posted my first thread..............the other forums I'm posing on seem to love my blog so far and I'm getting a ton of good feedback. I just love to write about what is my passion......Car Stuff!!

Enjoy
    Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    welcome, and yes it is fairly comprehensive, and while the daily number of post might be relatively low, one-word posts and irrelevant one-liners are a thing of the past.
    And your blog seems to a perfect place to spread the word on Ultimatecarpage.com - Powered by knowledge, driven by passion too
    Who do I need to talk to about getting my blog on this other site??
    Ultimatecarpage.com
    Thanks, Joe

Who do I need to talk to about getting my blog on this other site??
    Ultimatecarpage.com
    as you are advertising your blog on Ultimatecarpage.com - Powered by knowledge, driven by passion it seems to be only fair that you say some nice words about that site in your blog isn't it?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Hey I can do that I was just asking how I might be able to get my blog listed on the front page maybe to get more visibility. Thanks
    Thanks, Joe

Pieter , too polite or over use of sarcasm that'll never be understood.

Me ? I'd have pulled your spam URL from the sig Joe.
    We are usually strict and block folks trying to get free advertising.

But in this case I defer to Pieter (henk4) for the outcome he's looking for !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Well thanks........I'm not just trying to get free advertising, I truely do want to conect with car guys!! This blog is just a way for me to get my stories out for folks to read and hopefully enjoy. I'd love to land a gig writing for a magazine, but for now the blog is my way to get my voice out there......as is the case with all the forums I'm posting on so far, I always check with the site (contact us section) to make sure they know my agenda and I did that. I was encouraged to list my threads here in this "miscellanious" topic area. If I need to remove the blog tag from my sig I will
    Thanks, Joe

Did you see my first posted thread?? I Always want to pose a question or a topic that will get folks thinking and talking about "our" passion.......Cars and Car Stuff!! Thanks
    Thanks, Joe

Fine slowjoe24, so please why a blog rather than post in any one of the many forums you've recently shotgunned to advertise your blog ?

You've made the pitch, but if we let you continue having your url in the sig and promoting then it wont be long till every spammer and phisher on the planet does the same and we are back then chasing tales trying to moderate the good from the bad.

Easiest way in the past has been to just say NO.

But having engaged with papa-ucp I'm leaving it with him to take further steps.

However, maybe you may chose to self regulate realising the point that if EVERYONE followed your example it kills every forum going
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Well Well.........look who got mentioned in my newest blog!! Enjoy

Ultimatecarpage.com - Powered by knowledge, driven by passion

Cars and Coffee Talk: Car Forums.........are you hooked?

Thanks, Joe

Seriously guys.......if its going to cause any issue at all, I will just take it off my sig. I just wanted to get my short stories/article from my blog to be heard and looks like this site is very open/receptive to letting me share them, so I will just remove that from my signature
    Thanks, Joe

Seriously guys.......if its going to cause any issue at all, I will just take it off my sig. I just wanted to get my short stories/article from my blog to be heard and looks like this site is very open/receptive to letting me share them, so I will just remove that from my signature
    Thanks Joe, I just noted your link, so your readers will get everything on the Spa Classic and the Concorso de Villa d'Este which are taking place this weekend.

Awesome.............Good timing then Thank You!!
    Thanks, Joe

Thread Information