My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

ugly one~
    ________
    Ford Mustang Ssp History
    Last edited by blackboy11; 03-14-2011 at 05:39 AM.

Talking about different vdubs, I am working in Libya/tripoli at the moment and there are quite a few unusual cars kicking around, thier driving is really poor to say the least, cars driving at night on the wrong side of the road with no lights on, some of them take the bulbs out cause they think it saves petrol (fill a tank on 6 dina- 2 GBP, it will cost you at least thirty GBP in UK), camels/horses/people on the back of pick-up cars, not trucks, cars with every panel battered, no light lenses, indicating the wrong way and pulling out/turning- the list goes on and on.... what a mad place! oh, and dont stop if you are involved in an accident as it WILL be your fault.
    HEY SMURF, HEY SMURF, HEY SMURF PUT THAT BOOM IN IT!!!

This a Volkswagen Santana, manufactured in Brazil and China. It is a kind of Jetta/Passat

Quote Originally Posted by michelpar
    This model was made in Brazil (south America) since '86 up to 91, after was reestyled and is manufatured untill today. Just the station wagon was ended in '02... That's a pity.
    The Santana had two types of engines. 1.8 and 2.0, gas or alcohol. Now is only 2.0 by gas.

The silver Santana GLi was a '96 fully loaded (less sun roof, unfortunatelly), and the thieves took of me. The insurance company delayed 6 months to pay me. Believe or not!!!

The next pictures are of my "new" '99 Santana Station Wagon, called Quantum, riding with gasoline and natural gas that's the half price than gasoline here in Brazil. With the natural gas it losts around 10% of engine performance but anyway compesates pay less.

Old VW Santana (1985) and VWQuantum
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fasten seat belt while seated

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Thats about as interesting as how south africa still make the little datsun 1200 utes.
    Interested but not suprised because I reckon those little datto 1200 utes were one of the best things Nissan ever made. They sold here well into the '80s and always had excellent resale

http://home.winsoft.net.au/andrew/burn.html

Thread Information