Thread: I just can't stop eating paper (:s

I think UK CARS is a crack head
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I think UK CARS is a crack head

hahaha might be...nah im not...joint boy!
    Last edited by UK CARS; 06-03-2004 at 12:57 PM.

*pushes spastick out of the way as i jet past*

i have room to talk i have a thing for calculators...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

well, when i used to play counter strike, i would get frustrated enough to chew the mike on me headset. and for good reason too, i was dumb enough to play cs on 26K X'D
    UCP's most hardcore skunk

THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING!

Eating paper is not healthy due to many reasons not only because it doesn't digest very well but also because you could die a horrible horrible death from paper cuts to the interior of the mouth.

Another habit which I myself un-fortunatley encounter was wooden pencil eating. It has similar effects as the paper because of splinters. However I overcome this problem when I visited the Millennium Dome. They made pencils out of polystayrene cups which eliminated the chances of death. So a tip to people with a paper eating habit ... try eating a less fine cut paper such as board or atleast chop down your paper and leave to soak in water (which will even mean you dont have to drink).

F**k the Atkins diet - the Stationary cupboard is the diet of tommorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by DB9Vantage
    THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING!

Eating paper is not healthy due to many reasons not only because it doesn't digest very well but also because you could die a horrible horrible death from paper cuts to the interior of the mouth.

Another habit which I myself un-fortunatley encounter was wooden pencil eating. It has similar effects as the paper because of splinters. However I overcome this problem when I visited the Millennium Dome. They made pencils out of polystayrene cups which eliminated the chances of death. So a tip to people with a paper eating habit ... try eating a less fine cut paper such as board or atleast chop down your paper and leave to soak in water (which will even mean you dont have to drink).

F**k the Atkins diet - the Stationary cupboard is the diet of tommorrow!

you made me scared..... ...oh no i might die, goodbye all

*Grabs Jimbo by the collar* "We're moving to Wales, I know it smells, but these scary people cant get at us there" * friendly hug, high five *
    * Jumps in Evo VIII MR and roars into the horizon *

( After a good 4 hours of driving, Rik pulls up onto the hard shoulder )
    Jimbo, as the great Winston Churchill once said.. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

In other words Jimbo.. lets eat! *grabs notepad*

Studying for the exams not going well then boys, huh
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

uhh... ...I chew on my nails, sometimes as a nervours habit and sometimes as a bored habit but never paper....Ive treid paper as a joke with friends but never got into the regualr habit....Yeah id suggest something that will really make you high in fiber...All -Bran..hehehhe
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought you guys were just kidding
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

my advice, straight out of the commercial.....

get regular, stay regular, METAMUCIL
    good thing i don't have problems with my ability to take a dump at age 15

UK Cars, I suggest you take some slightly aged box-board, fry it up with a bit of butter and eat that, it's delicious and makes warm a snack that can't be beat!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    recently ive stopped eating food, and started eating paper any sorts a4, card..any! ive got real cravings for paper..its so morish, you probaly think im a idiotic nutter...but this is true ...when i get home i just reach for the printer paper drawer and eat paper! ive eaten like 200 sheets in like 2 days .....im scared, and as i get older i feel im becoming more immature

has anyone experienced anything like this before? do you eat paper? can you help me?

what flavors do you have
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Beware of Coloured Paper! Its has the same risks as the pen eating habit except this time its paper dye!! If you want to go extreme though, use paper with glow in the dark writing on for that just bleached glow

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    *Grabs Jimbo by the collar* "We're moving to Wales, I know it smells, but these scary people cant get at us there" * friendly hug, high five *
    * Jumps in Evo VIII MR and roars into the horizon *

( After a good 4 hours of driving, Rik pulls up onto the hard shoulder )
    Jimbo, as the great Winston Churchill once said.. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

In other words Jimbo.. lets eat! *grabs notepad*

im so proud of you and winston aswell,

Thread Information