Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Drift

oh, great, now ill never be able to enjoy a nice rwd sports car
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Want to know exactly what gives this movie away as shit?

Now, tell me, is that purple fur at the bottom of his windows?
    He looks pretty scary. I don't think you should mess with him!

i just bought tokyo exreme racer drift..

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Prices on used 240's, 180's, Miatas, and every other light front-engine, rear-drive car are about to skyrocket. And 240/180 prices are already inflated to the level of "stupid high."

God I wish i could cash in on this...
    I don't think sports cars will ever be cheap. The S12 version of the 200sx seems to be more resistant to ricing, atleast around here. There are so many miatas around the price probably won't move at all. I think the 240 is a bit old for ricing, unless its a name for a different car in america.

F&F cars

did any of you guys happen to check out that episode that had some of the cars from F&F, it was pretty tight, they had a bunch of cheap cars trying to drift then they went to a track and saw some real ones, it was hot

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    I don't think sports cars will ever be cheap. The S12 version of the 200sx seems to be more resistant to ricing, atleast around here. There are so many miatas around the price probably won't move at all. I think the 240 is a bit old for ricing, unless its a name for a different car in america.
    There are 8 S13's at my school. All of them are "totally drift spec y0." They all park together. It's ridiculous. And 240 prices have been going up the last few years. Ever since D1 started to catch on here, it's been harder and harder to find a clean example.

Just for reference...

I'm not big on mid-late 80's Japanese cars, so I don't know if this is a S13 or whatever... But that's pretty much what they all drive, more or less.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    If ya' wanna roll like a pimp, ya gotta have the purple fur.
    or have VW touran
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

There are 8 S13's at my school. All of them are "totally drift spec y0." They all park together. It's ridiculous. And 240 prices have been going up the last few years. Ever since D1 started to catch on here, it's been harder and harder to find a clean example.

Just for reference...

I'm not big on mid-late 80's Japanese cars, so I don't know if this is a S13 or whatever... But that's pretty much what they all drive, more or less.
    no,its a 180sx in Japan, the S13s are the silvias with the exposed headlamps, like the one in Initial D

If you visit the link now, you can see a directors coment on there. It pretty impressive to se that the drift of the circular ramp was made for real. Those japanese sure know how to drift!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    no,its a 180sx in Japan, the S13s are the silvias with the exposed headlamps, like the one in Initial D
    Wrong, the 180SX is an S13.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/180SX
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Hope they reproduce the crashes too. There already enough riced cars in this world.
    A film that educates ricer kids to be even more stupid than they already are.

The only problem with that is that when they "reproduce" the crashes, they're gonna do it on plublic roads. Taking a few of us with them.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Just for reference...

Thats the car I was talking about, the s12 is what some people call a "typo car"

But anyway they are usually less riced than later 200sxs around here, but the prices differ massively. I found two, one was priced at £1500 and the other at £4500, the only difference was about 30,000 miles.

Tokyo drift is better than 2 fast 2 furious IMO....I didnt mind the movie actually
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

funny thing is i just bought a nice S13 silvia...

i have already purchased NAWZ floormats
    (they stop the floorboards falling out when i have damage to my manifold)

and soon i will purchase red neons for under my car
    (they make people in front of me move out of my way coz they think im a coppa while drifting down the local highways)

and then i have planned bonnet pins
    (so my hood doesnt fly up over my head if i break the laws of physics drifting)

i am yet to find something that will stop my car exploding when someone near it yells "NAWZ!"
    Last edited by whiteballz; 07-16-2006 at 04:52 AM.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

how about twin fire extinguishers.... disguised as NOS bottles. that would be hilarious if you actually had to put out a fire, too.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information