Thread: Custom Bentleys and Rolls Royces

Custom Bentleys and Rolls Royces

Did anyone read that article in Top Gear Magazine ages ago about that Billionaire who kept Bentley and Rolls Royce afloat by ordering loads of custom cars?

Apparently, from what i remember of the article, he contributed to half of Bentley's entire profits for that year!

He ordered custom-made cars which had to be unique, eg. he had a Bentley 4x4, Bentley estate, Rolls Royce MPV, RR 4x4 etc.... ie, things you can't buy on the market.

Has anyone got any pictures of these? That ARE NOT chops!!!!

no but damn that sounds nice i want to see them too because i dont have them either
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

I remember that one. There were some Bentley SUVs I think?

I might still have that issue. I'll hunt through the piles...

Fresno Bob

sounds cool. they could be realy nice or horribley ruined. btw, welcome bob.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

It's the sultan of Brunei He ordered all those cars, Lately he doesn't do this anymore becaus of some argument with his brother, but rumors say that he ordered a diamand interior Rolls Royce Phantom.

Here's a link:

http://autozine.kyul.net/article/brunei/sultan.htm

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    It's the sultan of Brunei He ordered all those cars, Lately he doesn't do this anymore becaus of some argument with his brother, but rumors say that he ordered a diamand interior Rolls Royce Phantom.

Here's a link:

http://autozine.kyul.net/article/brunei/sultan.htm
    That site so nealy made me cry, literally 5,000+ supercars, concepts and custom built classic astonishing cars, 50 cars from rolls a year! Why? they get bored so they buy 8 mclaren F1's, not mentioning all the supercars in his 4 warehouses collecting dust, what a sad story. I not far away from tears running down my face.

thanks for the help guys! I love the idea of owning 4 warehouses of the worlds rarest and most expensive cars.

If i owned them, they would NOT be collecting dust! i'd be so rich that i would be able to just build a race track and get my friends round for races! how awesome would that be!

My favourite would be the BMW M6 (Attacted!). I always wondered if i could purchase the prototype Z9 from BMW. How amazing would that be! It would be nice to own the only model of a car in the world, to know that NO-ONE in the world owns the same car as you!

A man can dream........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jonny- I finally found the magazine. My scanner's on the fritz so I can't send pics. Let me know if you want the mag, I'll mail it to you.

Fresno Bob

thanks fresno bob! Thats really kind of you to offer but i've probably still got my mag lying around but i cant be arsed to look for it hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    That site so nealy made me cry, literally 5,000+ supercars, concepts and custom built classic astonishing cars, 50 cars from rolls a year! Why? they get bored so they buy 8 mclaren F1's, not mentioning all the supercars in his 4 warehouses collecting dust, what a sad story. I not far away from tears running down my face.
    i absolutely agree. That guy is lucky..but it realy does make me sick; all those amazing cars locked away under a roof, many never to taste new petrol ever again, thats not even for display purposes, its just sheer greed. Typical eastern attitude, I hope he feels guilty, thats selfish and unthoughtful. Disrespectful to us car lovers. but as the saying goes: " A man with everything will always want more "
    Last edited by CoTTerik; 08-01-2004 at 03:39 PM.

Thread Information