Page 165 of 168 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2518

Thread: "What's this car?" Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Art Decoist View Post
    Hi, new member here. I want to know how to post pictures from my computer (not from the internet)?
    Welcome, when you click the "reply" button, you see box for text, and when you scroll down you see a box : Attach Files, where the size limitations for the photograohs are given.

Good Luck
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thanks for the instructions! Anyway...
    I've had this picture in my album for years now, but I was never fully able to precisely identify it.
    It's obviously a Bugatti race car from the late 1920s(?), it looks like a Type 35 at first but I've never found a Type 35 with these exact looks and features.
    Help needed..
    Attached Images Attached Images

It is a Type 13 Brescia, obviously from 1924. The license plate EB 1924 most likely stands for Ettore Bugatti 1924.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Much appreciated!
    I hope you don't mind if I send some more..

I'm pretty sure the first picture is a Bugatti Type 57, possibly Atalante but I've never seen those without a bumper and in cabriolet style.
    I have no idea what the second car is though.
    Last edited by Art Decoist; 11-18-2017 at 01:54 PM.

The first is an 57 Roadster by a (to me) unknown builder. It has the chassis number BC116, issued by the Bugatti club, for cars where the provenance is unclear.

For the second car I have no idea where to search, could be a lot of things, including a small Horch or a smaller type Mercedes.

Thanks, your automotive knowledge is impressive!

There are (for now) 2 more cars I need identified.

The first is obviously a Buick, as the badge itself says so, but for the love of god I can't find what model.

The second car looks very american to me, but my car knowledge is far too shallow for me to identify it based on a single, blurry, dark photo. Excuses for the bad quality, sorry.

Let's leave the American cars for Americans to identify, the second car is very difficult anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Decoist View Post
    Thanks, your automotive knowledge is impressive!

There are (for now) 2 more cars I need identified.

The first is obviously a Buick, as the badge itself says so, but for the love of god I can't find what model.

The second car looks very american to me, but my car knowledge is far too shallow for me to identify it based on a single, blurry, dark photo. Excuses for the bad quality, sorry.
    That first one looks like a Buick Riviera maybe? I'm no good at old American cars even though I am an American citizen.

I'm afraid it's not. I've able to find some Buicks and other marques as well that look very similar at the front but nothing that matches the rear..

It looks like AMC Matador in your first pic..

My knowledge on cars kind of runs out of steam at around the early 1970s. These cars look pre WWII to me, possibly even pre WWI.

I'd appreciate it if you guys identify it for me.

Sorry for the rotated photos, don't seem to have a solution to rotate them in software.
    Last edited by NSXType-R; 10-06-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Where are the vin numbers located on a 1970 Chevrolet Caprice tia

Just saw this car, I thought it looked like a Buick but I'm not sure.... who knows what this is.

that black coupe !

Quote Originally Posted by Duell View Post
    Just saw this car, I thought it looked like a Buick but I'm not sure.... who knows what this is.

that black coupe !
    I would say that is 1973-74 Pontiac LeMans Sport Coupe, but it could be something else too.
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games"
    -Ernest Hemingway

Thread Information