Thread: Very good short movies

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

Very good short movies

This is probably a repost (sorry if it is) coz this is not a new thing, but for others who has never heard of the BMW short movies you can go on: http://www.bmwfilms.com/clap.asp?tem...country=&film= and download the short movies there.

It's the way BMW promote their cars, there are a lot of movies to choose from. All you need to do is put your name in and email address and you can go straight to the download page...

I downloaded one of the movies last night called "Hostage"... very good movie IMO, especially the stunts with the Z4 roadster. Oh, and the graphics quality is really good. These movies are Hollywood quality... so download them now! they'r worth the download.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

I actually have them all on DVD. I can't remember if I got it direct from BMW or from some promotional offer. They're fun to watch.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

download the one called "star" it's the best one in my opinion
    Hachi Roku Owner.

Volvo has something like that too, they filmed conversations in a volvo, ill try and find a link.sorry couldnt find a link to it...

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    This is probably a repost (sorry if it is) coz this is not a new thing, but for others who has never heard of the BMW short movies you can go on: http://www.bmwfilms.com/clap.asp?tem...country=&film= and download the short movies there.

It's the way BMW promote their cars, there are a lot of movies to choose from. All you need to do is put your name in and email address and you can go straight to the download page...

I downloaded one of the movies last night called "Hostage"... very good movie IMO, especially the stunts with the Z4 roadster. Oh, and the graphics quality is really good. These movies are Hollywood quality... so download them now! they'r worth the download.
    yeh man i posted these a while ago, great films anyway...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Thread Information