Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official UCP Ownership Challenge

Hm...a BMW 0.5 Series.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by pergarec
    Cooper S!!!

I love that car!

Congratiulations on owning it!
    The best thing about it, the exuast noises when you lift the trottle...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    Hm...a BMW 0.5 Series.
    Yes, to be truly honest I wanted a proper BMW, but they were just too expensive or had to be the 316i... in which case I decided for the Mini.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Hello all.
    New here and the first thing I have to do is show off my new baby.
    My RX8. She's so good to me. I haven't broken her in yet though, so I haven't had a chance to see what she can really do. Only 300 miles on her.
    We picked up the showroom floor car, perelli 18" axis rims, and perelli low-profile tires that just finish the look and hold the car to the road.
    My dream car, since I *used* to have a first gen RX7, which I also loved. Until someone rearended me and _I_ got the ticket.
    Hey an 18yr old girl in a sports car and an old man in a pickup, I was in third gear, the cop thought I didn't stop at the stop sign. I had to - my significant other stop first, and had to wait on a car! The engine was modded, but the tires were still old, and it was wet outside, I'd spin out or at least bark my tires REALLY bad if I started in first. But hey, the old cop wouldn't know a good car if it hit him.
    So anyway - my RX8 baby. I've got more, but I don't have them accessable right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by f3lix
    Hello all.
    New here and the first thing I have to do is show off my new baby.
    My RX8. She's so good to me. I haven't broken her in yet though, so I haven't had a chance to see what she can really do. Only 300 miles on her.
    We picked up the showroom floor car, perelli 18" axis rims, and perelli low-profile tires that just finish the look and hold the car to the road.
    My dream car, since I *used* to have a first gen RX7, which I also loved. Until someone rearended me and _I_ got the ticket.
    Hey an 18yr old girl in a sports car and an old man in a pickup, I was in third gear, the cop thought I didn't stop at the stop sign. I had to - my significant other stop first, and had to wait on a car! The engine was modded, but the tires were still old, and it was wet outside, I'd spin out or at least bark my tires REALLY bad if I started in first. But hey, the old cop wouldn't know a good car if it hit him.
    So anyway - my RX8 baby. I've got more, but I don't have them accessable right now.
    Nice car, could you just comply with the egg-nog test by slapping a piece of paper w/ your UCP name on it over the shifter and providing a pic. (Just scroll up to get a visual of what I'm saying)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

yeah, if I had it with me, I would. But the hubby has it today - so he can show it off We have an agreement that he can have it twice a week. He loves it too, but since I lost my RX7, the 8 is "My" car. Wouldn't wouldn't have gotten it without his credit though, so I've gotta give him a little

yeah, if I had it with me, I would. But the hubby has it today - so he can show it off We have an agreement that he can have it twice a week. He loves it too, but since I lost my RX7, the 8 is "My" car. Wouldn't wouldn't have gotten it without his credit though, so I've gotta give him a little
    Very generous of you. I'm sure your husband enjoys that deal.

Speaking of RX-8's, this f'n girl that lives 3 houses away from me dropped out of school as a senior, and instead of being scolded by her family, receives a brand new Black RX-8, fully loaded. Or maybe she does prostitution, IDK. She might have an STD.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Sounds like the agreement my aunt and uncle have for his blue one. He drives it most days, but once or twice a week they swap. He let me drive it once too, but I don't think that'll happen too often. He's been with me in my car so he knows how I drive.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Or maybe she does prostitution, IDK. She might have an STD.

LMFAO!!!

OMG THATS SO FUNNY!!!
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    this f'n girl that lives 3 houses away ....... maybe she does prostitution, IDK. She might have an STD.
    Sound like she refused your earlier advances in High School there Rocke

let it go man
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

PwNeD
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

So I have to put a piece of paper over the shifter. Ok. Well, you should have your proof soon enough that my dad owns a 2000 Viper GTS.

Heh, nice...

i will try this test thing tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by oodis
    i will try this test thing tomorrow
    What cars do you own?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information