Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lotus Exige GT3 Concept

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    I'd say he doesn't understand it at all.
    I guess that's also true.

I think the Elise and Exige are the best looking cars I've ever seen and I'd probably kill for one

It looks less aggressive but much smoother
    I wonder what a GT1 version would be like

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    Yes with Lotus it's all about the visuals. They should really get their act together ...
    So you're saying you'd be happy driving a ford focus with a lotus chassis and mechanicals? Or how about a ferrari shaped like a hotdog? Since looks are so irrellevent to you im sure ill see you driving around in your hotdog bodied ferrari.

That wasn't the point i was trying to make so don't be an idiot and attack me for thinking the design is getting a bit old and dated.
    Last edited by speednine; 03-12-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks View Post
    First of all; what do you want?

An all new car with a new chassis & mechanical layout, or a cosmetic facelift?

Secondly - designing a car from scratch is extremely expensive, and Lotus are already working on several all-new models.

My guess is that a new Elise is probably on the drawing boards, but will stay there until the new GT & Esprit are finalised and in production.
    I would like a billion dollars, to become all-knowing, and a god-like being. what would you like?

IMO it is pointless if you are dumping money into a chassis that already has 3-4 variants. Especially if they are going to develope two other cars? what's the point, why waste time and money on an already proving chassis that has plenty of variants? Instead of giving us our tenth elise variant, bring out the esprit and europa already. Can you tell i don't like waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by speednine View Post
    I would like a billion dollars, to become all-knowing, and a god-like being. what would you like?

IMO it is pointless if you are dumping money into a chassis that already has 3-4 variants. Especially if they are going to develope two other cars? what's the point, why waste time and money on an already proving chassis that has plenty of variants? Instead of giving us our tenth elise variant, bring out the esprit and europa already. Can you tell i don't like waiting...
    Europa is an Elise variant by the way...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information