Thread: Fairly Subtle Volvo S40 Chop by me... and a Hilux Chop...

Fairly Subtle Volvo S40 Chop by me... and a Hilux Chop...

Heres my nuuuuu chop of a Volvo S40. I've done some carbon fibre, but nowhere near to the extent of a certain choppers*cough*whiteballzfoto_choppa*cough*. Nice and fairly subtle, I think this chop is up there with my best. Just one thing, incase you dont notice I also integrated a part of a Mazda 3 rear bumper into the Volvos bumper... nice subtle change...

Oh and a chop I did of a Hilux, its a drifter now

You can find the original pic of the Volvo here
    Attached Images Attached Images

carbon fiber volvo ,lol

hahaha ur chop are funny, a drifting hilux haha u got imagination!
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

and chance of you doing a citroen Xsara? great chops keep em coming
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Heres my nuuuuu chop of a Volvo S40. I've done some carbon fibre, but nowhere near to the extent of a certain choppers*cough*whiteballzfoto_choppa*cough*. Nice and fairly subtle, I think this chop is up there with my best. Just one thing, incase you dont notice I also integrated a part of a Mazda 3 rear bumper into the Volvos bumper... nice subtle change...

Oh and a chop I did of a Hilux, its a drifter now

You can find the original pic of the Volvo here
    hey spastik roach . . u dnt know me but u know pazmaz and im d guy he was teaching chopping how r u and can u tell me how 2 enter competitions plz

best to keep that stuff to private messaging, don't want u to become a spammer
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by foto_choppa
    hahaha ur chop are funny, a drifting hilux haha u got imagination!
    hi foto choppa do u know me im a m8 of pazmaz i was d 1 he was teachin chopping when u sent him dat mini and audi a3 they were wkd!!!! ur amazin anyway i was wonderin if u could tell me where 2 enter a competition ??

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    best to keep that stuff to private messaging, don't want u to become a spammer
    sorry what do u mean im new ??

Quote Originally Posted by Titch
    sorry what do u mean im new ??

if you click on the users name at the side wher the pic is you can select from the menu Private message, click that wirite a subject and your message then send, it doesnt clog the forums up and only your intended vierwer sees it

helped /???

You can enter a comp here there is one every week set up by painterr, this weeks s just finished besically, the new one wil be up in a day or two

this was last weeks comps, they are named in the same way " Comp then the #" if you click on one of these then it will show you all the enteries that were in that week
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

The Volvo looks slick, but that Hilux is a bit screwy - the suicide rear doors are a neat touch though.

isn't this thread over a year old?

Ugh..

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy
    isn't this thread over a year old?
    I never really checked out the chop section until now. It's the first I've seen of the S40 and the Hilux, and wanted to comment. And if this is an old dead thread, why are you paying any attention to it?

Thread Information