• 13 TechArt Magnum de Sede Porsche Cayenne

4 7.14%
  • 14 TechArt Magnum Porsche Cayenne

1 1.79%
  • 15 TechArt SUV Aerodynamics I Porsche Cayenne

1 1.79%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which is the worst Cayenne?

Damiano has the truth as well. A turbocharged panzer is still a panzer, so it can't be a performance car.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    All of them.

If I can't that do that, the standard is the original sinner and the one that made possible all the others, so that's it.
    You are a wise man... u_u

Quote Originally Posted by PRC777 View Post
    YES! The Maff Muron is hideous! But the rims on the ENCO 550 GT Biturbo Porsche Cayenne look interesting to me.
    Enco 550 pic

Those wheels caught my eye too, something oddly familiar about them.

Could it have been something to do with the cover pic of this appropriately entitled 'Wheels' magazine cover which by coincidence was laying on the desk next to my screen?

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Oh my man Jezus, company press release:
    The only thing good about that horrible automobile is the engine, which was used by several Dakar entrants this year.

Whoa! I didn't realize there were so many different ways of looking like an idiot in one vehicle. The Gemballa 955 Cayenne GT 600 Aero 3 actually looks good. The Porsche Cayenne Muff Moron looks like it could crash into a wall and look perfectly at home as an Air conditioning unit on steroids with that front grill. Yuck!

the worst is probably the gemballa tornado
    i have to agree that if there was no cayenne in the first place, the world would be a much better place
    am i the only one who recalls the tanssiberia setting itself on fire and then dropping out of the race? or am i completely wrong?

Starts off worst, then as they deviate more and more from the original Cayenne's look, it becomes more desirable, like the Rinspeed Chopster, and the Mansory Chopster.
    www.flickr.com/photos/maestro_ng

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    All of them.

If I can't that do that, the standard is the original sinner and the one that made possible all the others, so that's it.
    That about sums it up.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Well the good thing is I'm no longer against nuclear proliferation.

I feel good that I voted for the one that most people agree is worst without even looking. I mean come on "Gemballa" and "Tornado". I feel bad that that one (gemballa tornado) and at least 3 or 4 after that literally made me burst out laughing out loud at how terrible they were yet people actually buy them.
    Last edited by digitalcraft; 06-11-2009 at 02:36 AM.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Quote Originally Posted by nota View Post
    Enco 550 pic

Those wheels caught my eye too, something oddly familiar about them.

Could it have been something to do with the cover pic of this appropriately entitled 'Wheels' magazine cover which by coincidence was laying on the desk next to my screen?

That magazine cover makes me want to punch babies, and I don't like punching babies. A Pontiac is a HSV eater? REALLY?
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

I think whats happening here is people are buying vehicles based not on any actual valid research that they've done on them. There is no sensibility or practicality in the equation whatsoever. The only research the prospective buyers do before purchasing is attempting to find the variation of the given model that will cost them the most money and in turn leave them standing out of the crowd the most, regardless of price. These cars are sold to people that absolutely crave attention and want to appear better than the "average porsche cayenne turbo S owner". They were the kids that were always granted their way from their incompetent parents right from the get go. Its the same story behind every other ridiculously over exploited variant out there.
    They don't want JUST a 911 or JUST a cayenne, because it doesn't do these egotistical pricks enough personal justice. They need the superdeeduper magnum trojan octo supercharged V20 engined 40,457 horsepower, top of the line, micro penis, allwheel drive, 6 sunroof, etc etc tuned model thats costs 1000% over the donor car value.
    It makes absolutely zero sense. Its a waste of cash, a waste of resources, and most of all a waste of space.

If the cayenne is a turd, then all the followers are merely polished and spit shined, lacquered turds. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche View Post
    I think whats happening here is people are buying vehicles based not on any actual valid research that they've done on them. There is no sensibility or practicality in the equation whatsoever. The only research the prospective buyers do before purchasing is attempting to find the variation of the given model that will cost them the most money and in turn leave them standing out of the crowd the most, regardless of price. These cars are sold to people that absolutely crave attention and want to appear better than the "average porsche cayenne turbo S owner". They were the kids that were always granted their way from their incompetent parents right from the get go. Its the same story behind every other ridiculously over exploited variant out there.
    They don't want JUST a 911 or JUST a cayenne, because it doesn't do these egotistical pricks enough personal justice. They need the superdeeduper magnum trojan octo supercharged V20 engined 40,457 horsepower, top of the line, micro penis, allwheel drive, 6 sunroof, etc etc tuned model thats costs 1000% over the donor car value.
    It makes absolutely zero sense. Its a waste of cash, a waste of resources, and most of all a waste of space.

If the cayenne is a turd, then all the followers are merely polished and spit shined, lacquered turds. Nothing more.
    agree but...
    For the same reason even I wouldn't buy a 911, just because it's usually purchased by wannabes and morons.
    So, perhaps instead of spending a fortune on trying to change a 911 or Cayenne, perhaps I should buy something else in first place. Given the amount of money these things cost, I'm pretty sure there are quite some options out there.
    So it's not just about being spoiled, it's about the old adage
    "it hasn't been demonstrated that intelligence is necessary for survival".
    No biblical condemn, just personal opinion
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    That magazine cover makes me want to punch babies, and I don't like punching babies. A Pontiac is a HSV eater? REALLY?
    Well with 454cid and 475kW the pictured car (Pontiac GXP Street Concept) gotz more cubes & an additional 100kW above HSV's W427

Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    That's what I was speaking about on a previous page. AFAIK it's not a car one can buy at a dealer and drive through the streets (otherwise I would have already seen tons of them in Moscow, where Cayenne is an adorable thing), but a purpose built raid vehicle for Transsyberian Rally held up yearly from Russia to Mongolia, and there, I'd suppose, it makes sense.

EDIT: Ouch..it's indeed being offered!
    Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia you can buy | Drive Arabia Car News : Dubai / Abu Dhabi [UAE, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman & GCC]
    these cars were offered for sale in Dubai & i saw one on the road

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    agree but...
    For the same reason even I wouldn't buy a 911, just because it's usually purchased by wannabes and morons.
    So, perhaps instead of spending a fortune on trying to change a 911 or Cayenne, perhaps I should buy something else in first place. Given the amount of money these things cost, I'm pretty sure there are quite some options out there.
    So it's not just about being spoiled, it's about the old adage
    "it hasn't been demonstrated that intelligence is necessary for survival".
    No biblical condemn, just personal opinion
    Never avoid a good car because of the people that drive it. If you do you're giving the reason to the pricks.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information