Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Moderator

New Moderator

We are proud to announce a new addition to our moderator staff, Egg Nog. His contributions and overall attitude have earned him this new appointment.

We are looking for one more active member to join our staff, so if you are interested let us know.

Thanks Wouter I feel very at home

I think you might want to start a poll for a moderator. I've got some ideas...

I'm thinking maybe megotmea7 or NoOne would make a good moderator.

Sweet. I'm not that active though.
    Tdot owns you.

Welcome to the nuthouse, Egg Nog....

and my vote for new moderator is crisis!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Welcome to the nuthouse, Egg Nog....

and my vote for new moderator is crisis!
    Thatyou for your vote of confidence. Im not sure I have the time or would be reliable enough to do the job justice.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by crisis
    Thatyou for your vote of confidence. Im not sure I have the time or would be reliable enough to do the job justice.
    Plus I can't spell.

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Thanks Wouter I feel very at home

I think you might want to start a poll for a moderator. I've got some ideas...

I'm thinking maybe megotmea7 or NoOne would make a good moderator.
    Congrats Egg Nog ..... and thanx for the mention, though I could not accept the position with my own time constraints.

My vote would be for Crisis or megotmea7, based on their considerable knowledge in cars and more general areas, both have great attitudes in sharing and explaining information, and from what I've seen/read they are kickass people too, hell, give them both a position !!

Plus I can't spell.
    And having once condemned the Ferrari P3 to an eternal stay in a museum makes me wonder whether you would be able to deal with an important part of this site

Originally posted by henk4
    And having once condemned the Ferrari P3 to an eternal stay in a museum makes me wonder whether you would be able to deal with an important part of this site
    You got the wrong man. I only dissed diesels, Citroen DS21s, VW beetles, retro, rotaries, classics, European pronunciation of car names, all French cars, most British cars, some American cars, the blind worship of all things BMW, people typing like they would talk if they had a speech impediment, people who take themselves too seriously and people like me who post too much. Still want me?

Originally posted by NoOne
    Congrats Egg Nog ..... and thanx for the mention, though I could not accept the position with my own time constraints.

My vote would be for Crisis or megotmea7, based on their considerable knowledge in cars and more general areas, both have great attitudes in sharing and explaining information, and from what I've seen/read they are kickass people too, hell, give them both a position !!

Yes congrats Egg Nog and thankyou for your kind sentiments NoOne.

You got the wrong man. I only dissed diesels, Citroen DS21s, VW beetles, retro, rotaries, classics, European pronunciation of car names, all French cars, most British cars, some American cars, the blind worship of all things BMW, people typing like they would talk if they had a speech impediment, people who take themselves too seriously and people like me who post too much. Still want me?
    No, you are wrong, check the comment you made on 27-05-2003 on the P3. The others issues you mention are fine by me, altohugh I think mentioning the DS and all French cars separately is overdoing the issue.

Originally posted by henk4
    No, you are wrong, check the comment you made on 27-05-2003 on the P3. The others issues you mention are fine by me, altohugh I think mentioning the DS and all French cars separately is overdoing the issue.
    Boy can you hold a grudge. I must have killed that brain cell with all the others. I think my feelings about French cars are clear.

whoa boys, chill. Crisis doesn't like french cars, Henk4 Doesn't like Suv's. Can we try to find some common ground here guys?

And for the record, I do like some french cars, but not all in general.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    whoa boys, chill. Crisis doesn't like french cars, Henk4 Doesn't like Suv's. Can we try to find some common ground here guys?

And for the record, I do like some french cars, but not all in general.
    I think Henk and I have a mutual understanding re posts of this nature. I should probably use smileys but Im the sort of prick that refuses to conform which is why I have never and will never use lol (damn). I also dont know what it means.

I think Henk and I have a mutual understanding re posts of this nature. I should probably use smileys but Im the sort of prick that refuses to conform which is why I have never and will never use lol (damn). I also dont know what it means.

(I also hate to use those things but it replaces eye winking)

Thread Information