Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm outraged!!!

I don't havew a problem with the banner up the top of every page, but can you please not have that screensaver one? If my mum walked in, she might think the wrong thing and not let me on this site. Its a pretty ugly ad..

Now Spastick has brought up a good point. He is a child basically (no offence ) and if his parents saw that women at the top with her titys nearly showing then, he could get in a sticky situation .

Karrmann STFU! Can someone tell me, did Karrmann make this much of a fuss with th rep?

About the rep - can someone tell me why it went, im curious. (but i couldnt care less if it went or not).

read the threads, theres only about 5 of them...
    The Datto will rage again...

ITS SO ANNOYING UCP WAS THE BEST PAGE EVER A LAST TO BE SWOLLOED BY ADDS BUT NOW ITS CRAp

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Liveriadis
    ITS SO ANNOYING UCP WAS THE BEST PAGE EVER A LAST TO BE SWOLLOED BY ADDS BUT NOW ITS CRAp
    If only you were prepared to pay 3$ a month to visit "the best page ever" you would be crapless. Just think about it. Think!
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

We see all these adverts, fine. I understand Wouter has to create money to run this place. But does Ucp have any ad's on other sites? That would bring more visitors, which would generate more income. Maybee?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Liveriadis
    Matt can you quantify this please - it's possible you've something else populating your PC with pop-ups.

I've just spent 15 mins on UCP as normal user on a system with no pop-up stoppers or ad-blockers running Win2K.

My experience in those 15 mins was ONE pop-up and the ads only visible when I went directly to a thread or used the page options to move forward/back in a thread. Using the 'last post' links I bypassed seeing the ads at the top of the pages. That's my 'rnormal' usage on UCP.

So in 15 mins I saw an in-page ad about 6 times and a pop-up once.
    The in-page ads weren't intrusive at all and that was on the laptop screen which is only 1024x768. it took up I'd guess about 10% of the screen real estate. As a wee test I did run it at 640x480 and I would concur at that resolution the in-page ad is a bit 'intrusive' as it now takes up over 25% of the screen real-estate. What screen resolution are you running ? Is ANYONE still on 640x480 ??????

Have you run ad-aware and spybot on your system to make sure you're clean of redirectors, malware etc ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    We see all these adverts, fine. I understand Wouter has to create money to run this place. But does Ucp have any ad's on other sites? That would bring more visitors, which would generate more income. Maybee?

To do that kind of promotion he would have to pay too. So the money would have to be comming from elsewhere.

You all come with absurd arguments. I'm not paying to support this site so I don't argue with this. I accept it. If I had no other chance to visit and knew everydody wouldn't quit I'd pay.

Nothing In the world is really totally free, my friend. Not even love. You got to pay some dinners once in a while.

If you have problems with pop-us, do it like me. I have an efficient pop-up catcher. The banners donīt annoy me that much.

I'd like to use this opportunity to thank Wouter and other responsibles for this great, great page.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Nothing In the world is really totally free, my friend. Not even love. You got to pay some dinners once in a while.
    Just imagine how many years you could enjoy a pop-up free UCP when you sacrifice one of those diners, I am sure she will understand
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Just imagine how many years you could enjoy a pop-up free UCP when you sacrifice one of those diners, I am sure she will understand
    yeah, but if he doesn't pick up the dinner it's what he misses NEXT that he won't want to sacrifice
    UCP is fine but sex is better !!!!!!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    yeah, but if he doesn't pick up the dinner it's what he misses NEXT that he won't want to sacrifice
    I don't have to pay for a diner to enjoy that

sex at your age, you should be ashamed! hasnt it shriveled up by now?

Quote Originally Posted by henk4

Well... After 3 and a half years datting the some girl, I'm now in the part where she pays.

Nice argument anyway!

Someday, who knows, I'll be taking UCP for a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

:

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    sex at your age, you should be ashamed! hasnt it shriveled up by now?
    Charlie Chaplin was a real comedian

Thread Information