Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And the most expensive car in the world is...

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    isn't the Sultan of Brunei remoured to own a totally gold plated Ferrari ?? that would make a strong candidate for most expensive car ever !!
    i heard he also has a porsche completely covered in swarovski crystals
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by jump15vc
    i heard he also has a porsche completely covered in swarovski crystals
    sounds like someone likes "Pimp My Ride"

Sh*t, if I had that Royale, of course I would sell it for $10 million to $16 million. That thing is ugly, imo.

I'd rather spend $10 million on a nice home, and 4-5 cars.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

What about the bugatti atlantic that should sell for quite a bit
    i beleive the schuppan is a porsche (not sure which one) modified by a japanese company

The most expensive car in the most recent Guinness Book Of Records and that i have ever heard or seen of is the Bugatti Type 57 Atlantique. I believe this car sold in the neighbourhood of 15-17 million. Ohh and about that gold Diabo, im pretty sure its impossbile because gold is very soft. On the other hand they did use it on the engine bay of the Mclaren F1 becasue it is a very good heat conducter...

It won't be pure gold, they mix it with another metal.

Are 250 GTOs rubbish? They seem to get sold very often.

Hey guys you are suckers man the most expensive car in the world is a ferrari of the future

I vejust read on some websitethat the most expencive car that was auctioned was Bugatti Royale Kerlner Coupe it was sold for 8.7mil!!!

And Worlds most exp. car that has a market price was Mclaren F1 thas was powered by BMW, has fully carbon fiber body and goes up2 62m/h in just 3 secs. U cannot find this car anywer only in 2nd hand market cuz ther were only 100 cars produced!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LPFAN
    And Worlds most exp. car that has a market price was Mclaren F1 thas was powered by BMW, has fully carbon fiber body and goes up2 62m/h in just 3 secs. U cannot find this car anywer only in 2nd hand market cuz ther were only 100 cars produced!
    wow! i knew nothing about this car!

Supposedly the Type 57 Atlantic by Bugatti fetches comparable money to the Royale's.

Probably not close but interesting, a silver plated A8 by MTM for some Gulf sheikh.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ezekielrage123
    The truth is no one really will ever know what the most expensive car is because simply no one really knows if anyone has like for example the origional car that henry ford made ect....., however i think that the most expensive car that i know of is the Ferrari F50 Bolide owned by the Sultan of Brunei. Can you imagine going walking into your garage and having THAT THING sitting their!
    yep. I saw a Ferrari FXX on ebay not long ago for 1.8 million USD or something like that.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by LPFAN
    I vejust read on some websitethat the most expencive car that was auctioned was Bugatti Royale Kerlner Coupe it was sold for 8.7mil!!!

Nope.

The CLK-GTR was until Mr. Veyron came along.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by KM2
    Probably not close but interesting, a silver plated A8 by MTM for some Gulf sheikh.
    It's chrome.

link
    "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -Warren Buffett

a bugatti royale sports coupe sold for 15.6 mil

Quote Originally Posted by nist7
    sounds like someone likes "Pimp My Ride"
    whats that supposed to mean
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

Thread Information