Thread: Tightest parallel parking - Guinness World Record

Tightest parallel parking - Guinness World Record

The tightest parallel parking measured 26 cm (10.24 in) and was achieved by Ronny Wechselberger a.k.a. "Ronny C-Rock" (Germany) on the set of Guinness World Records - Wir holen den Rekord nach Deutschland in Berlin, Germany on 2 April 2011.

Here is the video: Tightest parallel parking - Guinness World Record :: People :: autoviva.com

Can't understand why that was permitted as they had clearly wet only part of the roads and he was able to get a front wheel on the dry stuff while the rears were on damp.
    Having watched Russ Swift do this over many years at car shows in the UK he never had to resort to "cheats" like that.

Check the road on this ...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REpXf0cmJ64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REpXf0cmJ64[/ame]
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Now a claim a CHinese stunt driver has bettered it.
    THey probably went one stage further and put marbles on the road for the rears
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL already tried to find it on youtube...but couldn't find it

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Now a claim a CHinese stunt driver has bettered it.
    THey probably went one stage further and put marbles on the road for the rears
    LOL nice :P

I wish I had these skills. This is a rather practical skill and world record to have, unlike seeing how many clothes pins you can latch onto your face.

Off topic but what do idiot spammers gain with posts like the one from dixie up there? The photo links don't seem to contain any tracking info. Are they just trying to find the IP addresses of people like us who view these links? I mean this troll posted 5 times in a few minutes. Clearly they weren't here to talk.

Anyone think that perhaps this is some form of DOS attack or a way to load up the servers of the person hosting the pictures? I mean, if they are actually connecting to the host of the photos then every time we open this thread that random server is loaded up. Either way it would be nice if say we had a probationary period on this forum were new members couldn't post external links or photos with mod approval. This might make us less popular with spammers. I hate to say it but any time I see a new poster my first thought is how are they spamming us.
    Last edited by culver; 09-17-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Thread Information