Thread: Mercedes R class and CLS and Spyshots of Werkswagen

Mercedes R class and CLS and Spyshots of Werkswagen

Not enough time to tell whole story but I am at a cousins house in Courpus Cristi Texas and we went out and then stopped at a gas station to fill up and as I was waiting in the van wirh my brother and other cousin I saw 2 or 3 SL's pull up and was like wow 3 at the same time? and then saw a bunce of S classes and so on pull up and I couldnt believe it so I look for the camera ASAP and see a few of them go away but the others came to the gas station and I was like but anyways I saw the Sl's and such pull up and was like nice took a few shots here and there from the van and then saw the BRAND NEW R class pull up next to us. I was about to get out and start taking more pics but my bro said dude you would look stupid taking pics of other peoples cars so I was like it. Anyways I saw this SUV which looked like a M class of some sort and found out later it was some Werkswagen. I havent herad of that yet. Also just when we were about to leave the CLS pulled up! I dont think I got many good pics of that though.

Anyways here is a few pics I took like 50 pics but will post only like 5 or 10 since I am bout to go play some poker. BTW the folks with the mercedes were from California and were I suppose a dealership since all of them had the plates 5506.

R Class tuned -

Had a VERY nice sound with the tuned muffler.

CLS

Thats it for now. When I get more time later I will post the others. BTW sorry for the crappy pics. I got done taking like 400 pics on the USS Lextigtion or something like that and my batteries were running kinda low.
    My Site - GTHS

http://www.angelfire.com/ult/gt4hotspot

(*whisper whisper*, use attachment system! no more imageshack!)

cool! r class! whats werkswagon (or however u spell it)

Did you take the tour on the Lex? If so, did you have a WW2 vet as a guide? I might know him if you did -- his name is Vince Verdolini.

i saw a big black car pass by my callege van. when i noticed its shape and realised that it was a disguised R class.
    a few years ago i saw a disguised maybach, when it was new at that time.

i sometimes do feel odd taking pictures of other peoples cars.

Blackcat we didnt take the tour since we were kinda late. But We did see most of the ship. Ironicly enough everyone driving was a German.

BTW Werks stands for test in German and Wagen stands for Car. So therefore you get Test Car.
    My Site - GTHS

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp racer
    BTW Werks stands for test in German and Wagen stands for Car. So therefore you get Test Car.
    nope. werk means work.
    but werks (with an S) means factory.
    so this means factory car

its probably just there to confuse people , i doubt there is any internal need to lable a car like this on the outside.

thanks for the pics. dont like the cars but its still interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyperl
    nope. werk means work.
    but werks (with an S) means factory.
    so this means factory car

its probably just there to confuse people , i doubt there is any internal need to lable a car like this on the outside.

thanks for the pics. dont like the cars but its still interesting to see.

Ya my bad that was a typo. I used the google translation thingy. I should have just copied and pasted. Anyways I am trying to find how I can submit these pics to some site that is full of spy shots. If anyone has any please tell. BTW I am not doing this for money just for the hell of it.
    My Site - GTHS

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp racer
    Ya my bad that was a typo. I used the google translation thingy. I should have just copied and pasted. Anyways I am trying to find how I can submit these pics to some site that is full of spy shots. If anyone has any please tell. BTW I am not doing this for money just for the hell of it.
    i tried bablefish just to see what it would come up with. it said werks=work which isnt quite true.

maybe you can try to send (sell ) it to a magazine...

Thread Information