Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA & GTA Junior

Welcome, I will try to post a number of GTA's pics, collected over the years. Hope you like it here.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

first two,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

another one

Some more Tour Auto 2004

wow 1900 GTA nice photos, such a wonderful car. I really like the black and white shot of the front!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

giulia sprint gta replica

hi there, this is my first posting on this site so lets see if i do it properly! i too am a massive fan of the bertone giulias, i am currently restoring and building a gta replica myself (see attatched pics) it is due back from the paint shop in a couple of weeks (repainted in AR501) then the fun begins!

Quote Originally Posted by wano71
    hi there, this is my first posting on this site so lets see if i do it properly! i too am a massive fan of the bertone giulias, i am currently restoring and building a gta replica myself (see attatched pics) it is due back from the paint shop in a couple of weeks (repainted in AR501) then the fun begins!
    nice ... keep us informed please

I have found one parked in a garage in Oostvoorne.when i walked to the garage with my camera in my hand, some kind of old b*thc started trowing stuff at me.. so, sorry, no pics

so when you say GTA replica, what do you inted to include? Aluminium body panels, a twin spark engine??

Nice indeed. Make sure to keep us informed. What colour is that AR501?
    Welcome to UCP

EDIT: Henk has 6,666 posts...evil man!
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    EDIT: Henk has 6,666 posts...evil man!
    I was that already before I started posting

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I was that already before I started posting
    ooh scary
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

im not going all the way with this replica, the body is a gt junior, although aluminium or fiberglass door skins / bonnet / boot may come later on, i currently have a four plug engine from my old spider 2000 veloce, but intend to add an alfa 75 twin spark engine when the budget allows! check out www.alfaholics.co.uk (our cars section) to see a similar project, and finally AR501 is rosso alfa (alfa red) the correct red for GTA's, dont have any new shots at the moment but its due back from paint soon so will add some then!

Hello to all,
    I'm glad to have found this forum as I am a big fan of Alfas (Giulia Sprint GTA's).
    What beautiful Giulias! Not being fortunate enough to actually own one, I'm reduced to scale modelling. BTW, would any of you folks happen to know where I can find some drawings and photos of the Giulia Sprint GTA's engine parts, interior and trunk? I would normally post such a question on a modelling forum, but I've had not luck thus far. One of my many current projects is a 1/10th scale Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA using a Tamiya bodyshell and heavily modified Tamiya wheels and scratchbuilding everything else. I've built a semi-accurate replica before as a fully functional R/C model and I would like to now build a static "museum quality" model. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. My apologies if I had high-jacked the thread. Thanks.

Hello Tenth, you're welcome here , I have the GTA R/C model by Tamiya and I practice radio control car in club's competitions
    Contact me by MSN
    A+
    Beautiful GTA on Alfaholics , the driver is in the right seater , it 's very rare , the only one I have ever seen was Nick Savage's one at the Mas Du Clos last week-end
    Last edited by forza_autodelta; 07-09-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Hi, I have several pics of GTA engines and interiors (which will invariably look different from each other) and I built the Tamiya 1/24 scale model several years ago, pics of which you can find here

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ead.php?t=2215

Thread Information