Thread: Tamiya 1/24 Alfa Romeo GTA

Tamiya 1/24 Alfa Romeo GTA

Here some completed kits, the Tamiya Alfa GTA, with slightly rebuilt engine compartment, including the double ignition wires.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by henk4; 02-28-2004 at 08:46 AM.

wow, beautiful

I agree with forza. Clean build with extra attention to details. Very well done. BTW, does anyone have a spare 1/24th Tamiya Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA kit? Even a partially started kit will do. Thanks.
    Mike Villena

Looks very nice! Plenty of engine detail!
    It's not how fast you go, it's how much fun you have getting there

Anyone who buys a car now for around 30,00 pounds and doesn't buy one of these is either mad, or boring.
    -on the Vauxhall GTO

This will be my next project after I finish my rally Mini... any really tricky bits just so i know..

tenthmodeler: The place im getting mine (OK, its in melbourne, australia) has 2 in stock, at around $45 AUD - I dont know whether you're still interested at that price even before int. postage but if you cant find one in the whole world... there's an offer of help..

ciao

Quote Originally Posted by tfd86
    This will be my next project after I finish my rally Mini... any really tricky bits just so i know..
    you need a thin drill to get the ignition wires right in. The rest is straight forward, but good engine bay pics will allow you to work around a little there, and no engine bay of a racing version looked the same
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information