Thread: Spirit Concept

Spirit Concept

Recent made-from-skratch concept from me. Not my best design imo, but technically more complicated than my previous concepts.
    I'm thinking about to make also rear view, but session, tons of work... idk
    Anyway, enjoy, share your opinions. Always glad to read them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Former rt13.
    To see more, visit [url]http://ps-garage.com/gallery/rt13[/url]
    Thank you.

very nice, i actually really like it ! (and usualy i hate peoples designs because they are either too sketchy or unreal)

here are a couple of point it think might need work done :
    1. the horizontal beem in the front intake looks like its gonna fall off any second, i think you need to get it connected at some stratigic points...
    2. the headlights dont look like they are gonna give any light... you should keep their current design and add more slots for lights
    3. something is funky in the back, im not quite sure what it is but it bugs me a bit, off the top of my head i think a nice small spoiler might halp or maybe lowering the back a bit because it looks like the total hight of the car is the size of the wheel plus a couple more inches...

hope these might help in some kind of way
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

id drive it, but i think the roofline torwards the back is what Gt1Street is having such a problem with. its super hard to make rooflines on 3d images with that angle, so look at some other cars in photos at the same angle, then work with it some more

my 2 cents

i agree with GT1Street about maby putting a lip spoiler on the back, but otherwise brilliant.
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

Many hours were spent on this... 3 posts isn't what I wanted to see. Please, post your comments.
    Former rt13.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RT15 View Post
    Many hours were spent on this... 3 posts isn't what I wanted to see. Please, post your comments.
    I like it, especially from the front, but like others said.. it needs work in places like the roofline and on structural integrity. However, these faults don't make it anything mediocre, since it's top-notch work and one of the best I've seen from you.

But, please don't be selfish by demanding more comments. You only come here to post your digital work, get comments, and leave. Little to no contribution is made elsewhere in the forums. It does sound harsh, but that's what I've noticed.

A little too angular otherwise nice. The grill opening with metal rod-like element a little awkward.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    But, please don't be selfish by demanding more comments. You only come here to post your digital work, get comments, and leave. Little to no contribution is made elsewhere in the forums. It does sound harsh, but that's what I've noticed.
    What's so selfish about it? I just think, there are a lot of pointless threads here getting much more posts. It's not fair imo
    Former rt13.
    Thank you.

The proportions are somewhat disappointing, but I suppose that's the way design has gone.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

My assessment: Generic.

The front end is nice, but the rear falls to pieces.

Overall: 7/10.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote Originally Posted by RT15 View Post
    What's so selfish about it? I just think, there are a lot of pointless threads here getting much more posts. It's not fair imo
    I just don't like when people bump threads and ask for comments. It's a personal pet peeve.

Alright, lets carry on then.

Thread Information