Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paid Subscription

'm afraid no solution can work for me . no PayPal around here .. ( . the only way would be a direct payment .. if henk comes to Romania again
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    yeah i have a bank account, but my parents wont let me get a credit card

and i dont think sending cash in the mail is ever gonna make it to wouter over there in europe
    Sorry guys. I guess the younger people may not have ever been exposed to such anachronisms as money orders with the age of plastic being part of their lives for ever. Please forgive me, pity me maybe that I was alive before the age of plastic. Yes, a postal money order can be obtained from most post offices or bank cheques can be made out for you from your account with a bank. I suppose I must also think about whether I would pay for one of my kids to access a web site. The net is shrouded with suspicion from old farts like me. Perhaps I was a little brusque. (me, never!)
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by DasModell
    'm afraid no solution can work for me . no PayPal around here .. ( . the only way would be a direct payment .. if henk comes to Romania again
    not in the foreseeable future I'm afraid
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

lucky u
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by DasModell
    lucky u
    I would probably prefer Bucharest over Aktyubinsk
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Llloolll
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    yeah i have a bank account, but my parents wont let me get a credit card

and i dont think sending cash in the mail is ever gonna make it to wouter over there in europe
    As has been said before, you can setup a Paypal account with just a bank account.

If you want to send a money order, you can send those to Rob, who lives in Canada.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    As has been said before, you can setup a Paypal account with just a bank account.

If you want to send a money order, you can send those to Rob, who lives in Canada.
    And Money Orders aren't restricted to people 18+ as far as I know. I was using money orders when i was 12, sending away for Transworld Snowboarding T-shirts and crap like that. As long as the Money Order is in US funds.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen

i just tried paypal, gives me a whole bunch of BS.

"You do not need to add funds to your PayPal account to send money. You may also send money instantly using a bank account or credit card. By adding a checking or savings account, you can transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account using Electronic Funds Transfer.

If you have a bank account, you will need to initiate a bank transfer through your bank to add funds to your PayPal account."

seems like too much effort.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    i just tried paypal, gives me a whole bunch of BS.

"You do not need to add funds to your PayPal account to send money. You may also send money instantly using a bank account or credit card. By adding a checking or savings account, you can transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account using Electronic Funds Transfer.

If you have a bank account, you will need to initiate a bank transfer through your bank to add funds to your PayPal account."

seems like too much effort.
    You can just add your bank account to pay pal, and you can transfer the money directly from your bank account to Wouter using pay pal... No need to transfer the money first to pay pal and then to Wouter.

how??

how??
    Just follow the steps on verifying your account. You just have to add the bank account and even if you don't have any money on your pay pal account when you buy the subscription, the payment will be made by transferring the money directly from the bank account.

That's the way I did it. You can also transfer the money first to the pay pal account and then make the payment to Wouter I guess... But It's the same thing at the end. It takes a couple of days.

how long did your confirm email take? its been over 20 mins now, i thought these things were system generated immediate things!

how long did your confirm email take? its been over 20 mins now, i thought these things were system generated immediate things!
    I was amazed that mine took a long time too.. So don't worry about it, I waited for almost 24 hours.

so how i can pay from poland?

Thread Information