Thread: tester vid - opinions ?

tester vid - opinions ?

Im putting together a little promo vid to try and help me get some sponsorship and this is the first bit of it that i have just made, its gotta be changed a hell of alot yet and things moved around

just wanted opinions so far

http://rapidshare.de/files/20554279/tester.wmv.html
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

there is a nice bit over a jump half way through which is where pics like this were taken

Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

awesome! really fun to watch!

one thing, the black screen on the end is a bit too long i think. unless you choose to use it for a little speech of whatever

btw cool to see you rallying, respect

im downloading it now J, i will let you know
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Tighten it right up. If you want to make it about you and promoting you, try and keep it to shots of you and your car. By all means, show some footage of the championship itself, but maybe group it all at the start as a quick intro. But try and fill it with as much action of your car as you can. Most of all though, trim it. Go through and trim all the rushes right down. Clip unneccessary footage from the start and end of sections.

But that's all the tech stuff. It's great to see some action of you and it's great to see that you're getting out there and getting your name known in the championship. Well done, keep it up!
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

For sponsors, just visit local shops/restaurants and those kind of things... Get a website and spam for it with paint/stickers on your car... after a while people will start to visit it.

The video is OK,just delete the guy that says some stuff,really poor sound quality(or is it my computer)

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    For sponsors, just visit local shops/restaurants and those kind of things... Get a website and spam for it with paint/stickers on your car... after a while people will start to visit it.

The video is OK,just delete the guy that says some stuff,really poor sound quality(or is it my computer)

i made it a wee bit louder than it should be as it mentions me

and 2ndclasscitizen i dont have alot of footage of me but im working on it

as i said this is only a bit of a tester vid so will get better soon

You need to sort the aspect ratio of your shots to match.
    PM your land address for teh DVD
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

it rocks, i like all the images and clips you have in there, all you need is to see more clips of you and the car, but i understand you are getting an in car cam soon and hosting it for us, so i will lighten up on you this time
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information