Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Mansory Cyrus (Based on Aston Martin DB9 or DBS)

2010 Mansory Cyrus (Based on Aston Martin DB9 or DBS)

I guess this car is alright...

(from Mansory Press Release) MANSORY CYRUS – Spectacular broad construction based on the Aston Martin DB9 or DBS

Already for more than 20 years, the Bavarian company MANSORY has been developing and producing fascinating car modifications for demanding customers all over the world. The latest creation of the top-class manufacturer is called MANSORY CYRUS and is based on the Aston Martin DBS or DB9. Perfect processing and an elaborate technology are the hallmarks of this masculine aerodynamic power pack. A coilover suspension provides the best road holding and emphasises the striking rims in XXL. The refinement is perfected by an exclusive interior programme. Haute Couture on wheels Tailor-made processing and perfect surfaces confirm the superb quality of the MANSORY designer outfit. The CYRUS aerodynamics components are made of extremely light „prepreg autoclav carbon“ and do not only include wing extensions for the front and back, but also side skirt attachments and linings. At the front axle, a newly designed front skirt with enlarged air inlets provides the optimal ventilation for the twelve-cylinder aggregate. The CYRUS front is visually enhanced with the newly designed carbon bonnet. With its two slotted “power domes” additional fresh air is directed to the front motor. Also at the tail, the refining engineers have invented something extraordinary in order to perfect the visual appearance of the Aston Martin. The newly designed rear skirt with the integrated diffuser emphasises the superior look and provides space for four stainless steel end pipes of the sonorous sport exhaust system. Design wheels in XXL The optimal road grip is provided by the 9x20 and 10,5x21 inch rims in combination with Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres measuring 255/30ZR20 at the front and 295/25ZR21 at the back. The design of the ultra-light forged wheel thereby unites sportiness and elegance and perfectly fills out the wheel houses. In addition, an optimally adjusted coilover suspension lowers the centre of gravity of this noble sports car and renders perfect road holding characteristics.

Luxurious atmosphere in the MANSORY super sports car

The CYRUS driver will take his seat in a elaborately refined interior which is nothing short of the exterior. The entire modification includes pedals and foot rests made of aluminium as well as exquisite door sills and head rests with embroidered CYRUS logos. MANSORY enhances the interior with a set of tailor-made carbon parts for the dash board and centre console. Generally, the noble interior is only lined with best quality materials. Decoration stitches by expert hand on the dash board and the seats render visual high-lights and perfect the significantly beautiful overall impression of the complete leather equipment. The ergonomically re-designed steering wheel with airbag lies especially well in the hand. For more information about the exclusive MANSORY refining programme for the Aston Martin DBS or DB9, please visit the web site -= M A N S O R Y =-

Not quite sure if this is Hideout material...

It looks sharp

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
    That's just about put me off of bare carbon for life...
    Buying a car and not driving it is like buying a meal and not eating it.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.

Kill it with fire.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Kill it with fire.
    This. Do Not Want.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Mansory: making beautiful cars ugly since they where founded...
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

I agree. It's a bit of overkill with the carbon fiber and body kit overall.
    "Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows." -- Unknown

If you wanted a Nissan GTR, wouldn't you just buy one for what I'm sure is about 1/5th the price?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche View Post
    If you wanted a Nissan GTR, wouldn't you just buy one for what I'm sure is about 1/5th the price?
    it's more like "if you wanted a One-77 but aren't rich enough, wouldn't you just be happy with a DB9 or DBS which cost like 1/10th of the One-77, instead of being a complete moron paying more than twice for this...(asking whispering) what's that thing?!"
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I usually really like what Mansory does w/ their cars but this is just meh. I hate that roof scoop, a lil too much carbon fibre, and that rear defuser sticks out a lil too far

Yeah, the scoop is a bit uneccessary. I think if Mansory would have ditched the scoop and add a mat black paint scheme to it, then it may be just a little bit better to look at. I mean, break the constant carbon color for once, jeez...
    This car kind of made me feel as if carbon fiber is getting a bit overrated.
    "Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows." -- Unknown

Saw this around a week ago (at the original site i imagine these pics came from looking at their titles) and the first thing i thought was "when does a carbon fibre accessory kit go too far" .

Mansory should be ashamed of this for sure and not just for the exterior appearance, the carbon fibre overlap on the interior pieces such as the wheel and dial pod look second rate at best and get ready for poor visibility due to the sun glaring back off that mirrored finish onto the windscreen and at certain angles directly into your eyes. I thought everyone knew thats why the tops of dashboards all have matt finishes.

Visible carbon fibre has had its day, i say let it die off gracefully instead of this awful overkill.

Thread Information