Thread: Forza

Forza

I like to think of myself as an OK driver in FORZA;

in here share you can go as off topic as you like, as long as its about forza -or distantly related to it

today in forza i bought a very stylish old ferrari to drift. i think it was the 250 GTO (?) not sure, but its CLASSIC ferrari is perfectly balanced, low weight, and nice length is perfect for drift i might make a vid later...

HOW many of you guys have fun drifting?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I have a Infinity G35 that I tuned for drifting, it's pretty hard to do though.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    I like to think of myself as an OK driver in FORZA;

in here share you can go as off topic as you like, as long as its about forza -or distantly related to it

today in forza i bought a very stylish old ferrari to drift. i think it was the 250 GTO (?) not sure, but its CLASSIC ferrari is perfectly balanced, low weight, and nice length is perfect for drift i might make a vid later...

HOW many of you guys have fun drifting?
    this is ultimatecarpage.com,so you could check if it is a 250 GTO, and how do you drift? power over or e-brake?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Hmm, i'm sorry, but drifting is all about PGR3 now
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

i brake by setting up the brake balance forward, higher power to the brakes too. rear wheel camber helps too

i just brake into a corner and power on there are many ways, half the time i dont need brake to drift sweepers, i just lift off then power on

and i dont use too powerful cars. i try to keep power around 350kw...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i think sam knows i enjoy the occaisonal drift....( i can't remember how to race properly in that game now)
    my style is like the polar opposite to sam's....i turn in, power on well before the apex, drift through the corner...iirc sam hits the apex and then puts the tail out after
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information