Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got 2 Ferrari F430's

Just got 2 Ferrari F430's

I got 2 of the new F430's. One is in Germany, has 0 miles on it,F1 trans, blue tooth technology, navigation, the other is in Italy with 50 miles on it. I am bringing them to the US as soon as I find a buyer for one of them. The car is amazing. Such a drivers car, and very neutral steering unlike the 360. Here are some pics. Email me if you have any questions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stealthmode; 02-04-2005 at 11:23 AM.

sweet pics

EDIT: now the pics are up , and no i dont have an enzo
    Last edited by werty; 02-04-2005 at 11:30 AM.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Don't rush him, he's a car salesman! LOL!

6'bore the pics are there

very funny DINO haha. I'm not a car sales man. Me and my brother modify cars for friends,etc, and I have great connections were I can import cars into US and legalize them, such as skylines,etc...

super crappy quality pics, but 2 awesome cars

werty is that your enzo? it looks so much better in black than in red. In my opinion the red wasn't doing the car justice.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthmode
    very funny DINO haha. I'm not a car sales man. Me and my brother modify cars for friends,etc, and I have great connections were I can import cars into US and legalize them, such as skylines,etc...

hmmmm. Can we see some proof. I these are your cars you are one lucky guy, But I am sceptical. I m sure those pictures can b found on the internet, espcially the interior and engine shots. And it obviously isnt his car. I don't think anyone in this forum owns one, but im sure there are a few people who will claim they own cars like that ( )
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Yeah,Sweeney, The cars are awesome,much improved on the 360 as far as performance, once you see the car in person you will love it's looks, some people are still not in love with the new look, but it really is a nice extension of the 360. Its not quite as sexy as a 360, but it is definately more brute.

6'bore. I get cars as a business. I buy cars I like,enjoy them a little and sell them off, or if people have specific requests for cars I import and legalize them for the person. My brother is going to Germany monday to sell a guy from California an F430 who wants to use it over there while he is on vacation in Italy, so I am getting him temp plates for it.

I have an R32 Skyline GTR VSpec coming into my warehouse in 3 days, and I have a number of R33 Skylines all ready in my shop if you need more proof.

You are a lucky lucky man.

how bout doin the egg nog test, see if these r truly in ur possession?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Stealth mate, import some Skylines from New Zealand, we got a big selection and we all speak English!

Nuice F430s!

You are one very lucky man. Could you post some pics of your warehouse up?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information