Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GT4 prologue

Yeah, I bought it yesterday. I've done the first 6 or so tests, so far too easy. I'm more interested in learning the new circuits and experiencing the new physics engine. I'm particularly impressed with the Citta di Aria circuit. Love the changes of elavation and tight corners. The Mits Evo 5 rally car is very scary around there. Needs a lot of concentration. Even the Skyline R34 GTR demands concentration. I'm impressed with the graphics - and real hills!! About time.
    The handling seems more realistic than before (thought it was already good in GT3). The Subaru Legacy GT is an understeerer on the circuit. The GTR seems very twitchy in the rear, but has plenty of grip. The Skyline 350 was actually slower than the Legacy, despite turning in better.
    So far, so good. Hope GT4 lives up to this start. Only problem is that Prologue will probably only take a week or two to complete. That's why I'm not going to play it all the time.

Finally, a question. On the back inside cover of the manual is a picture of the layout of the full Nurburgring. Does this mean that the Nurburgring will be one of the circuits in the game? Lets hope this is the case. I'd love to try out the full Nurburgring in a simulation. Probably the only one of the World's famous race tracks that I haven't seen on a simulation. So, can someone confirm if the Nurburgring is one of the tracks in GT4?

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    Finally, a question. On the back inside cover of the manual is a picture of the layout of the full Nurburgring. Does this mean that the Nurburgring will be one of the circuits in the game? Lets hope this is the case. I'd love to try out the full Nurburgring in a simulation. Probably the only one of the World's famous race tracks that I haven't seen on a simulation. So, can someone confirm if the Nurburgring is one of the tracks in GT4?
    Yep, it's in. http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=153285

The full Nordschleife is in Grand Prix Legends too by the way. Great fun, if you can make it all the way round
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    order it?
    lol

i just went into EB (electronics boutique) also called EB games. and saw it there, it just so happened that i had my poket money that day, so i went and got it!
    lol lmfao!!!!

Not funny, I went to EB games and the guy told me that the prologue is only for sale in Japan.

well tell them they lie!

they lied... its here, and almost everywhere else.

here are some more vids. once again my .avi converter to mpg f**ked up halfway, so its just a snippit...

stratos, just for you is the delta...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

okie dokie.

okay, is there a way to post movie files over 2mb?
    anyway,
    here are the next lot, probably the last ones, unless some one asks...
    which i doubt!

there are great tracks in the prologue.. if anyone wishes to have a mini tournement on prologue let me know and we can arrange something!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information